Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number (854 Views)

Whatsapp Dating Group Links In Nigeria 2020 / Join Telegram Dating Group / 9ja Singles Connect Whatsapp Dating Group For Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by crunchyg: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2018
If you are from Isuikwuato and would love to meet other person from isuikwuato and make friends, drop you number to be added to the group

1 Like

Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by jjbest123(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
crunchyg:
If you are from Isuikwuato and would love to meet other person from isuikwuato and make friends, drop you number to be added to the group
Which community are you from?
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by crunchyg: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
jjbest123:
Which community are you from?
Ahaba imenyi and you?
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by jjbest123(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
crunchyg:
Ahaba imenyi and you?
Which community of Ahaba Imenyi? I'm from Ihenzu.
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by crunchyg: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
jjbest123:
Which community of Ahaba Imenyi? I'm from Ihenzu.
Ihenzu too, where in ihenzu are you from?
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by jjbest123(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
crunchyg:
Ihenzu too, where in ihenzu are you from?
Ndi Agwara Compound,and you?
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by jjbest123(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2018
crunchyg:

Obiohia

Wow! You are my big brother. Where do you base?
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by jjbest123(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2018
crunchyg:
Lagos and you?
Currently in Kenya
Re: Isuikwuato People Whatsapp Dating Group,drop Your Number by jjbest123(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2018
crunchyg:

Let me have your whatsapp contact
Ok. I will do that via the number on your signature.

(1) (Reply)

SECOND WIFE WANTED / angelkent - Psychologist Here! / Nico Where U At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.