Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Google Adsense Approval: Here Is The Magic That Saw Me Through So Easily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Approval: Here Is The Magic That Saw Me Through So Easily (292 Views)

Finally Got Google Adsense Approval / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k / UK And US Google Adsense Approval Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Approval: Here Is The Magic That Saw Me Through So Easily by qtx(m): 3:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Google AdSense approval in recent years has become almost impossible especially for certain countries like Nigeria and a host of others.

I have being trying to get this approval since two years back to no avail.

I read a lot of articles online about the rules to achieve Google AdSense approval, along the line I kept on learning and trying out some of those things I read, yet no approval.

Until through a very painstaking thorough research I discovered that Google algorithm and manual site review for approval does not require very complicated rules to follow like what so-called SEO expert soften make us to believe.

No wonder they say what you do not know rules over you.
I am sharing a few tips on how i was able to comeout of that things that looked like an impossibility for me then.

http://www.talkinfotech.com/how-to/google-adsense-approval-here-is-the-magic-that-saw-me-through-so-easily/

Re: Google Adsense Approval: Here Is The Magic That Saw Me Through So Easily by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:26am On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Verified AdSense for sale price is 20k

Call me on 0….8.....0.....…6..…0...2...1...2..0...1..7

(1) (Reply)

Get Your USA Adsense TIN/EIN Done Fast / Help With Taboola And Outbrain / Buhari, Phyno, Messi… Most Googled People In Nigeria Since 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.