Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (30585 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by ThanosIsHere: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Jaynom:
Smfh. I believe it was self defense. The husband's family apparently is more powerful than hers

I don't understand, where are you from? I'm trying to fathom how based on what you read and even with the court judgment you still feel she was defending herself with multiple stab wounds on the dead victim. O boy type with sense na

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Nicklaus619(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Jaynom:
Smfh. I believe it was self defense. The husband's family apparently is more powerful than hers

Is either u havnt followed up this issue or hou are just being ignorant, did u not hear that she is daughter to the former chief Aso savings ? And was nominated for ICPC boss post? Her family is even richer if u don't know
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by oladele00(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Finally, may her soul rest in perfect peace in advance... In addy to ur death dear
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by MartinCorridon: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Obas101:
obas101 to his father:
Olodo grin if you were smart you will know that it was a typo. error...

No. You jumped in without making sense. So you had to be schooled as well.

Murda can be called a typo, MOTHER and MURDER are 2 words very different in meaning(s) though might sound the same to an uneducated person.

Conclusion- Go to school. A real school.
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by desgiezd(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Now give the boy to a wet nurse, execute the mother.

No excuses. She went to quickly fvck and get pregnant while out on bail just to get sympathy and buy her time.

The foolish judge allowed this.

She didn't get pregnant while on bail. The husband died in November, 2017 which means she must have been pregnant as at the time she allegedly murdered the husband!
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by UgoManchester(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:
serving prison terms will definitely not bring the young man back. she is filled with guilt already. not supporting her actions thou. men should learn to stop cheating on their partners.
So men should also start stabbing their wives because they cheat? I know if it's a man that murdered his wife cuz she cheats,you wont be saying them same thing. She should face any punishment as the law stipulated for murderers.
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Edge1(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:
serving prison terms will definitely not bring the young man back. she is filled with guilt already. not supporting her actions thou. men should learn to stop cheating on their partners.

Keep quiet, you wouldn't have said this if the girl was the one who cheated and got killed greusomly. I'm not
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Obas101(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

No. You jumped in without making sense. So you had to be schooled as well.

Murda can be called a typo, MOTHER and MURDER are 2 words very different in meaning(s) though might sound the same to an uneducated person.

Conclusion- Go to school. A real school.
I guess you don't know how auto correct and prediction works...
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Obas101(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2018
A
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:

She stabbed him severally and in different places. She's not remorse anything! She meant to kill!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by iiiyyyk(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:

your shallowness is so disgusting. just listen to your self. if this is how you reason, then i feel deeply sorry for people around you.

so people should be killed for cheating?

please if your husband or wife cheat on you separate or Divorce.

Even the Bible permits divorce on grounds of unchastity .
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:
If you do the crime you do the time,wonder if you would have been saying this if the suspect were the man..or does being a woman absolve her of culpability.. angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:

Imagine because she is filled with guilt already she should be free of charges. what substance are u high on?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by yesloaded: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:
serving prison terms will definitely not bring the young man back. she is filled with guilt already. not supporting her actions thou. [s]men should learn to stop cheating on their partners.[/s]
men must avoid getting married to aggresive/hot tempered woman
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Slimsly100(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:

The write up says “she was granted bail in March 2018 ,after the court received medical reports confirming her pregnancy and illness.”
Oga we are in August .
Are you saying that baby formed within 5 months?
Small small na!

There is possibility she was already three months gone then but it wasn't yet obvious, some people got bodies like that. Medical reports CONFIRMED her pregnancy. Which means she might had wanted to use the pregnancy as an alibi then so the court had to run test to be sure of her state and when it was confirmed, she was granted bail.
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Azam101: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Serial killer
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Mryacks: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Child: Mummy, where is my Daddy?
Mummy: ehh, err, I, he is.., your dad, I killed him...

I can only imagine the rest of her years on earth and the convo she will be having with her kids...so sad
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by newdawn2017(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
WilliamPossible:

Foolish woman.She must face the music.Firing squad or hanging.She must die the same way
nope! she has a child 4 him, d government can't do d@ as d chilld will be an orphan.
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:
and if she was d one murdered by d hubby what would you have said?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
newdawn2017:
nope! she has a child 4 him, d government can't do d@ as d chilld will be an orphan.
Whether she has a child for him or not is for her pocket,the punishment for premeditated murder is death and culpable homicide should put her in jail for life..
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Azam101:
Serial killer
Nope,she ain't a serial killer.. grin
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by GreenCap: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:

not supporting cheating too

but their religious faith permit the hubby to marry 4 wives

and she is his 2nd wife.

for the sake of their children,

i opine that "pardon" should be granted to this heartless woman.

please do not harm her.

if you do, these children will grow as motherless babies.
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by kushme: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:

What ever you worship will definitely punish you for writing this selective female favourable rubbish statement.. Useless ashawo..

I despise pretenders and bias people..

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Now give the boy to a wet nurse, execute the mother.

No excuses. She went to quickly fvck and get pregnant while out on bail just to get sympathy and buy her time.

The foolish judge allowed this.

Hmmmn
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Slimsly100:

There is possibility she was already three months gone then but it wasn't yet obvious, some people got bodies like that. Medical reports CONFIRMED her pregnancy. Which means she might had wanted to use the pregnancy as an alibi then so the court had to run test to be sure of her state and when it was confirmed, she was granted bail.

Hmmmm
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by BlackyOne: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:

I fear who nor fear u
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by chiommy123(f): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
BlackyOne:

I fear who nor fear u
why na
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by newdawn2017(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbenie:
Whether she has a child for him or not is for her pocket,the punishment for premeditated murder is death and culpable homicide should put her in jail for life..
will u adopt d child & raise him or her in complete love & honesty like ur own fruit? not now u will beging 2 give đ child ur penis or pussy 2 suck on o!
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
newdawn2017:
will u adopt d child & raise him or her in complete love & honesty like ur own fruit? not now u will beging 2 give đ child ur penis or pussy 2 suck on o!
IMMATERIAL and IRRELEVANT,even in America the bastion of human rights..women who deserves to get the death penalty or life jail gets their due DESSERT..
Am sure she has enough relatives to take care of her children and moreover she should have thought about that before murdering her husband..being sorry or remorseful whether real or feigned does not absolve you from the consequences of your actions..
Let her carry her cross abeg,me I get my own cross to carry..if a man with two little kids murders his wife am sure this your line of MERCIFUL reasoning will be far from your faculties.. angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by newdawn2017(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbenie:
IMMATERIAL and IRRELEVANT,even in America the bastion of human rights..women who deserves to get the death penalty or life jail gets their due DESSERT..
Am sure she has enough relatives to take care of her children and moreover she should have thought about that before murdering her husband..being sorry or remorseful whether real or feigned does not absolve you from the consequences of your actions..
Let her carry her cross abeg,me I get my own cross to carry..if a man with two little kids murders his wife am sure this your line of MERCIFUL reasoning will be far from your faculties.. angry
Y should d child be an orphan? is it d child's fault? isn't it bad enough d@ d father is dead? which relatives? if Na u, u go gree carry such a stake 4 dis kain hard times? let her be speared so she can see d pain of being both a man & a woman 4 her child. If Na ashawo, make she do carry take care of d child & herself. She go knw say d hustle is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos / Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.