Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD (8007 Views)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / AG Dangote Completes Apapa-wharf Concrete Road, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD by citizenY(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Jjc2000:
NPA MD from North.
Customs North. Northern Agenda.

Yes, after they finish dem go carry am to north.
Re: Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD by ogunsj: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Smartini:
Which Apapa are they talking about? No be the same papa wey I dey pass almost everyday? Heavy duty Liars setting unrealistic deadlines... And the ignorant ones are there hailing them. Talk true... Una no know that road grin
if you know the said road well, can you tell us the extent of work done so far? you people enemy of progress come on nairaland to mislead people mischievously. that road is 90% or more completed. they are already joining the road to the marine bridge head , while some are rounding up the eleganza end. maybe you only see barracks portion and you are thinking they are only working there imagining when they will ever get to whalf. those guys are doing solid work there.
Re: Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
This sure will bring about a BIG relief to Lagosians.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018

Re: Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD by NL1960: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Smartini:
Which Apapa are they talking about? No be the same papa wey I dey pass almost everyday? Heavy duty Liars setting unrealistic deadlines... And the ignorant ones are there hailing them. Talk true... Una no know that road grin

ogunsj:
if you know the said road well, can you tell us the extent of work done so far? you people enemy of progress come on nairaland to mislead people mischievously. that road is 90% or more completed. they are already joining the road to the marine bridge head , while some are rounding up the eleganza end. maybe you only see barracks portion and you are thinking they are only working there imagining when they will ever get to whalf. those guys are doing solid work there.

No mind the guy. He thinks it is the Apapa-Oshodi expressway portion from Tin-Can through Coconut through Mile 2 through Oshodi that the NPA MD is talking about. I doubt he knows where Wharf road is in Apapa. I like the methodical way they have been going about it which still makes traffic to move despite the challenges. Iam sure they might have completed and opened it this August ending if not for the bridge being repaired by JB through the ministry of works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Awards ₦88 Million Food Security Contract / Soludo Inspects 26km Ufuma-Awa-Okpeze-Ndiukwenu-Amansea Road / Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.