Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Make Nigeria Chapman Drink - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Nigeria Chapman Drink (633 Views)

Have You Tried The Abuja’s Junkyard Chicken Wings & Chapman ? / How To Make Chapman / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nigeria Chapman Drink by zinosleek(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2018
The very first time I tasted this drink I wondered what was in it because I could sense on my taste buds a little of so many yummy flavours. Not only was it ice cold, it was soothing and sweet. I could see a cucumber dangling by the side of my glass and I wondered if I was to eat it or if it was there for fancy.

After that one experience, I promised myself I was going to learn how to make it.

Chapman is a type of drink that is commonly drunk by Nigerians in almost all events today. You will hardly see any social event that does not have this drink. Aside from the fact that it is popular; its taste is simply irresistible and do you know that a glass cost about N2000 in most restaurants in Lagos?

So really why spend such an amount if you can make it yourself in large quantity?

If you are wondering how you can prepare this drink all on your own, then find out what the recipe is, what key ingredients you need and the steps involved in making this yummy drink.

Read more at http://www.naijadazz.com/how-to-make-nigerian-chapman-drink/

(1) (Reply)

See What Eating Tomatoes Can Do / Baking Substitutions / Parboiled Made In Nigeria Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.