Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) - Forum Games (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) (40773 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Xionez(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Can you guys pause a bit lemme get popcorn?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2012
Do you think u are in a Cinema?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by roshmedia(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
what is a cinema?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:55am On May 22, 2020
Obinoscopy what happened to this game?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Khriztarl(f): 11:28am On May 22, 2020
What does it look like happened to the game?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2020
Why do you want to know what it looks like?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2020
But wetin we gain if we no play this game?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
But wetin we gain if we no play this game?

Must you gain something from every game you play? tongue
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Must you gain something from every game you play? tongue
What's the point of a game with no gain?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
What is the guy above me saying?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What is the guy above me saying?

Must you know what he is saying?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:30pm On May 26, 2020
Bartork:

Must you know what he is saying?
Is it your business if I want to know?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Is it your business if I want to know?

Why can't you mind your business henhen?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:02pm On May 26, 2020
Bartork:

Why can't you mind your business henhen?
Wetin konsai you on top my own matter?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Wetin konsai you on top my own matter?

Which brand of Mama Bose concotion you shark?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:34pm On May 26, 2020
Bartork:

Which brand of Mama Bose concotion you shark?
You think say you fit shark wetin I de shark abi?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You think say you fit shark wetin I de shark abi?

Wetin you maa dey shark?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
Bartork:

Wetin you maa dey shark?
You sure say your head fit carry am?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You sure say your head fit carry am?

You sabi wetin my head don carry before?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
Bartork:

You sabi wetin my head don carry before?
No be you wey i jam dat day mixing coke with ordinary red label?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
No be you wey i jam dat day mixing coke with ordinary red label?

Na where you for jam me?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
Bartork:

Na where you for jam me?
So you wan deny am abi?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
So you wan deny am abi?

Deny what exactly?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 5:24pm On May 27, 2020
cutesimplycalm:

Deny what exactly?
why are you interested?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
why are you interested?

Your ticket don cut bah?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:03pm On May 27, 2020
Bartork:

Your ticket don cut bah?
Bros how did you know?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Bros how did you know?

Did you just ask me how?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:58pm On May 27, 2020
Bartork:

Did you just ask me how?
what cheap drink are you high on tonight?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
what cheap drink are you high on tonight?

Do you get high this early?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:04pm On May 27, 2020
Bartork:

Do you get high this early?
What is the time?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by Bartork(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What is the time?

Where did you drop your watch?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:48pm On May 27, 2020
Can you buy me a new one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (47) (Reply)

Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) / Hottest Female On Nairaland / Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.