Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

See Why Davidooffical Followed Me On Instagram! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Why Davidooffical Followed Me On Instagram! (1695 Views)

Ada Verse Kintoro - The Dirty Slap And What Followed! / A Useless Pig Just Followed Me / Top 10 Most Popular Followed People On Twitter 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Davidooffical Followed Me On Instagram! by Obeledavid: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2018
I have been looking for followers ever since.... I have also been wanting a celebrity to follow me... Until one day when I was introduced to perfectlicker.. http://www.perfectliker.com/?r=229833

I got Davido to like my IG page also by clicking the above link and sharing the link to 100 IG users which later I was asked a question on which celebrity I will prefer...

Here is another good thing... If you share
the above link to 20 users you will get 100 followers instantly... You don't want to waste this opportunity...

Click link now and share
Below is a proof

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo & Kumuyi Will Die And Go To Hell Fire – A / What Makes A Girl/boy Very Special Among His peargroup / Why Do Africans Wear Black Shoes With White Socks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.