Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Let Him Clean You Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Him Clean You Up (242 Views)

Day 6 || Loose Him, Let Him Go || GCK / If God Really Exist Let Him Infest My Grave With Snakes"-chester Bedell / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Him Clean You Up by kpakpandoN(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Many people will end up in hell on the last day because they refuse to allow God clean up their mess now. The Bible makes it clear that the Almighty God cleanses the lives of those who are yielded to Him. In Isaiah 1:18, He made a call to all those who will listen:
“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”
One man who heard this call and yielded to it was Zacchaeus. Luke 19:1-10 narrates how the Lord Jesus Christ cleaned up his terrible past, even though he was chief among the tax collectors. He had fraudulently and violently enriched himself with other people’s wealth. This explains why he longed to see Jesus for cleansing. When he could not reach Jesus, he climbed up a sycamore tree in order to catch a glimpse of Him, and he got what he desired. How could such a terrible man get the attention of the Most Holy One? The Lord gave him attention because He had already made this promise in Jeremiah 29:13:
“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”
This scripture was fulfilled in the life of Zacchaeus as it will be fulfilled in yours today. Your case will catch Jesus’ attention today and all your guilt shall be wiped away. An interesting aspect of this story is that while Zaccheaus was savouring the saving and cleansing grace of our Lord, some other people were busy murmuring that the Redeemer was ushering a lost sheep of the Father into the cleansing room of eternal life.

Another recipient of God’s cleansing was David. He caught the revelation of the cleansing grace of God, even in the dispensation of the Old Testament. The Psalm 51:2 & 7, he cried to God to purify him, saying:
“Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleans me from my sin. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”
Beloved, something more effective than hyssop is now available, and it is the Blood of Jesus Christ. In 1st John 1:7 & 9, the Holy Spirit said:
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
This Blood is still available for you today. Beloved, have you been involved in terrible acts which you are so ashamed of? Surrender your life to Jesus today in genuine repentance, confess your sins to Him and allow Him to clean you up with His precious Blood.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Asking For Mountains / Any Philanthropic Christian Here (help) / Sallah: Pray For Unity Of Nigeria, Ikpeazu Tells Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.