Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment (14215 Views)

KWASU Dismisses Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment / Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture / Rape: Aondona Mkor Sacked As BSU Lecturer Over Rape Allegations Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by apostle96: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2018
THIS IS NIGER!!!
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by ayanbaba2(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2018
biochemistry!

my my!!

of the greatest metabolites...
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Obas101(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Chai... My fellow tribe and namesake, Yunusa.. Why
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by meforyou1(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

Asked because those two departments, especially Chemistry, do top withdrawal list in universities.
what an assumption
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by meforyou1(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2018
davidque:
Wow this is a very painful news. Yunusa was my class mate back in FUTMINNA. Its quite unfortunate
which year. I graduated from FUTMIN as well
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by supersaz66(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by enonche85(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Franzinni:
Ftc on a thread related to my old school... Oya let me unleash my dragon..

Those girls wearing tight jeans on a big behind should be rounded up and expelled too because that my friends is also

Sexual harassment...

And don't tell me men should avoid looking... There is freedom of looking...

Disclaimer

I didn't read the post... So, bite me!

angry

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by theapeman4: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Picture of the said lecturer pls!
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Jabarzee(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
so there are girls in Futminna
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Quality20(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
these tribal ppl sef? them wan infect middle belt ppl with uncontrolled sexual indiscipline
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Juliearth(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Magichand post=70231735]Management of the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna, Niger State, has dismissed a lecturer from the Department of Geology, Omananyi Yunusa Adinoyi, following the outcome of investigation on an alleged sexual assault on a female student.

It was learnt that the dismissal was approved during the university Council’s 131st meeting presided over by the Vice Chancellor (VC), Prof. Abdullahi Bala. The alleged sexual harassment was against a female student in the same department who took a course taught by Adinoyi.

The decision was reached after the investigative panel found Adinoyi guilty of inappropriate relationship with a female student. The case was kept away from most departments especially the Information Department which only got the dismissal notice after it was decided.

The VC said Adinoyi’s dismissal would serve as deterrent to others as “the university has taken further steps to ensure total elimination of sexual harassment in FUT, Minna community. Efforts to get Adinoyi to speak proved abortive as his line was switched off.

Also, the Council approved the withdrawal of 13 students for poor academic performance.All the affected students, except one, are Masters’ students from various departments. Six of the students are from the Department of Biochemistry, three from the Department of Mathematics, two from the Department of Mechanical Engineering and one from the Department of Computer Science.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/futminna-expels-13-dismisses-lecturer-over-charges-of-sexual-harassment/

[/quote

I trust my Alma mater-zero tolerance to in discipline.
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Juliearth(f): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Jabarzee:
so there are girls in Futminna

Presently, the female population surpasses that of the male.
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Aladaofada(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

Asked because those two departments, especially Chemistry, do top withdrawal list in universities.
chemistry No Be Moi Moi,,but I Love It Passion And I Wil Go For It 4 My Secnd Degree
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Aladaofada(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

chemistry No Be Moi Moi,,but I Love It Passion And I Wil Go For It 4 My Secnd Degree,great chemist?
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Bluezy13(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Aladaofada:
chemistry No Be Moi Moi,,but I Love It Passion And I Wil Go For It 4 My Secnd Degree

Don't go to Unical.

I'm a graduate of Pure & Applied Chemistry, Unical with good grade. It requires beyond passion, it requires tactics with respect to course handlers.
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Aladaofada(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

Don't go to Unical.

I'm a graduate of Pure & Applied Chemistry, Unical with good grade. It requires beyond passion, it requires tactics with respect to course handlers.
noted great chemist
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by woolinla(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
superjaks:
Hahahahhahahah... I wish my friend 'Wooli' is reading this right noow grin grin grin
Solo is like u are maaad shocked
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by woolinla(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
No body is a saint[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
My Alma mater.

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by FaroukM(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Futminna..myFutminna.....

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by danduchi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
The fool stupidly went to deactivate his account on facebook so his image won't be made public. I so much hate how those guys molested us. See the fool here

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Fmedu: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:
Seems they don't have department of Pure and Applied Chemistry as well as department of Physics...

They only have department of Chemistry and Physics.
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
supersaz66:
Yesssss!!
They finally dismiss that bastard omanayin.. For the E you gave us in optical mineralogy in 200L second semester it will never be well with
you bastard.. And moreover the bastard didn't last for a minute when raping the girl in his office.. The audio circulated the whole school sha...

Bastard
wonderful...u dont mean it
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by davidque: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
meforyou1:
which year. I graduated from FUTMIN as well
2007/2008 set
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigerian institutions will soon get thoroughly sterilized of bad guys.
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by bhankymyk(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
No time for nonsense
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by supersaz66(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fourwinds:
wonderful...u dont mean it

For sure
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by supersaz66(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
danduchi:
The fool stupidly went to deactivate his account on facebook so his image won't be made public. I so much hate how those guys molested us. See the fool here

Yes this is the bastard.. It will never be well with him

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Franzinni: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
ayusco85:

If you feel FUT minna dress inappropriately them am afraid you are not very exposed on provocative dressing. Fut minna girls that dress like Rev sisters compared to other schools.
Or maybe your level of self control is on a very minimal level.
Either way there is no justification for Sexual harassment.
I know some lecturers who sexually harass some girls in that same fut minna. One almost tried it with my gf but she used wisdom and prayers.
Sexual harassment is everywhere just that the students are scared to report
my set for that school nah when psquare been dey dey go Benson and hedges competition... When eedris sing Oko asawo... So I wouldn't know what their girls are wearing now but I know all girls nowadays are... Beginning to let the freak out with a bit more confidence... I have yet to hear where lecturer Harass ab SU...its always the ones that present their self like they are marketing something that gets patronised ...abi have you heard one hijabi reporting sexual harassment?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by Kaywhy1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
superjaks:
Hahahahhahahah... I wish my friend 'Wooli' is reading this right now grin grin grin
you mean woli nla, Emanuel?
Re: FUTMINNA Expels 13, Dismisses Lecturer Over Charges Of Sexual Harassment by meforyou1(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
davidque:

2007/2008 set
me 2000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basic Computer Appreciation And Application Training / 5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo / University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.