Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How to start a clothing line - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to start a clothing line (952 Views)

Opportunities In A Clothing Line Business / Anyone Want To Set Up A Clothing Line? / How To Start A Clothing Line Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to start a clothing line by zebudaya(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hello All,

I have an idea to start a casual clothing line in Nigeria. Primarily like what these guys do but better  http://www.express.com/for-him.sec.  Is anybody else doing it. if so can you tell me  their websites? Also I'm concerned about piracy/counterfeiting. I'm guessing it's rampant and would want to limit counterfeiting of the products especially t-shirts any suggestions? Also can you give me the websites of Naija companies where I can by products and have them ship it to my door? If you have experience with this how much does their shipping cost, and how long does it take?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Domiciliary Savings A/C - £20/$20 charge per withdrawal?? / Get The Best Event Center In Lagos, Ibadan, And Ekiti / Abdul Mutallab Says Islamic Banking Only For The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.