Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 (579 Views)

Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State / Jim Ovia Pledges N250 Million To The Lagos State Security Trust Fund / Write Articles, Get Paid Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by steephen: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by MamaTej(f): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2018
Can you draft a Business Plan for me?
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2018
MamaTej:

Answer the question?. Can you do that
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by MamaTej(f): 12:54am On Aug 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Answer the question?. Can you do that

I don't understand. Are you actually trolling or you simply have a business with me?
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2018
MamaTej:

I don't understand. Are you actually trolling or you simply have a business with me?

Please be educated... I was simply telling the guy to answer you quickly, cause i saw your previous topic, and you actually need an urgent reply...

Take care
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by MamaTej(f): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Please be educated... I was simply telling the guy to answer you quickly, cause i saw your previous topic, and you actually need an urgent reply...

Take care

You suddenly turned nice? Your comment on my post wasn't nice. So I have to come strong at you here.

Take care too.
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2018
MamaTej:

You suddenly turned nice? Your comment on my post wasn't nice. So I have to come strong at you here.

Take care too.

Oh, Because I'm nice to you is now a bad thing.

You don't need a business plan then, all you need is serious private lesson. English class precisely undecided

Common sense should have informed you that, i wanted the op to reply you on time , what are people turning into? , empty heads everywhere i go.

Ain't replying your silly dead brain anymore.

Take care peasants.
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by MamaTej(f): 1:15am On Aug 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Oh, Because I'm nice to you is now a bad thing.

You don't need a business plan then, all you need is serious private lesson. English class precisely undecided

Common sense should have informed you that, i wanted the op to reply you on time , what are people turning into? , empty heads everywhere i go.

Ain't replying your silly dead brain anymore.

Take care peasants.

I can obviously see you're retarded. And the Education you've been Pin Pointing is exactly what is causing your problems.

Every little issue, foolish and thoughtless sickos like you starts using Education and English as a weapon to fight your lame internet wars. Stupid E-warrior.
I created a topic, you were of no use and the topic doesn't concern you in anyway. Instead of you to just look and piss off, you started constituting nuisancy.
Imagine what joblessness is causing!
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 14, 2018
MamaTej:

I can obviously see you're retarded. And the Education you've been Pin Pointing is exactly what is causing your problems.

Every little issue, foolish and thoughtless sickos like you starts using Education and English as a weapon to fight your lame internet wars. Stupid E-warrior.
I created a topic, you were of no use and the topic doesn't concern you in anyway. Instead of you to just look and piss off, you started constituting nuisancy.
Imagine what joblessness is causing!

grin I can see where your bitterness is coming from, probably the duck in your DP should be you cheesy

Don't kill yourself over Buka business you want to do.

Let me dash you business plan, just set up a small space in front of your face me i face you slum, and start selling. That's the only thing that suit the duck i saw @ the DP, since you can't afford to pay 70k for a proper business plan.

grin who knows self, maybe your budget for the business is even below 30k.

Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by MamaTej(f): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin I can see where your bitterness is coming from, probably the duck in your DP should be you cheesy

Don't kill yourself over Buka business you want to do.

Let me dash you business plan, just set up a small space in front of your face me i face you slum, and start selling. That's the only thing that suit the duck i saw @ the DP, since you can't afford to pay 70k for a proper business plan.

grin who knows self, maybe your budget for the business is even below 30k.

You probably haven't earn a dime in your entire miserable life. So you won't understand the Value of money.
And oh! I just went through your profile... I feel like crying right now. All your Threads are clearly the handwork of a useless family burden. When I thought I was batting words with a "Man"
Mr Baby papa, what is your future ambition?
OMG! I should've checked you out first before wasting my golden time on you.
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 14, 2018
MamaTej:

You probably haven't earn a dime in your entire miserable life. So you won't understand the Value of money.
And oh! I just went through your profile... I feel like crying right now. All your Threads are clearly the handwork of a useless family burden. When I thought I was batting words with a "Man"
Mr Baby papa, what is your future ambition?
OMG! I should've checked you out first before wasting my golden time on you.

The form is still available, be my baby mama, and i would set up a better business for you. Forget about Buka(Mama Put - Your moniker tells your future) , but i can change such horrible future for you.
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by steephen: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
MamaTej:

@MamaTej pls sorry for the late response, I've been a bit busy with work.

Yes I can draft a business plan for you. Call or text me or you can reach me on whatsapp let's talk.
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by steephen: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
For faster response, please contact me via whatsapp or give me a call 08175155777
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by MamaTej(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
steephen:

@MamaTej pls sorry for the late response, I've been a bit busy with work.

Yes I can draft a business plan for you. Call or text me or you can reach me on whatsapp let's talk.

Your Number isn't on WhatsApp
Re: Need Articles? Get 500 Words For Just N250 by steephen: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2018
MamaTej:

Your Number isn't on WhatsApp
Text me your number, I'll send you a whatsapp message

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Do Without These 5 Tech Tools As A Business Owner / Loan Without Collateral Via Rosabond / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Rapidtransfer Mobile Remittance App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.