Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh (5744 Views)

I Couldn't Watch 'Checkmate' Because We Had No TV - Aisha Yesufu / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by seguun(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
We wonder why our justice system is flawed...The statue of a woman symbolises emotion, the sword symbolises punishment, the blindfold symbolises illogicality and unobjectivity.

The scale is useless if you cannot see what you are weighing, when you are only interested in punishment the scale is useless, and a naturally emotional being cannot be the symbol of justice.

Incidentally, Nigeria's justice system behaves exactly like what symbolise it operations. It's so sad really.
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by Fhowe: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
stansaintly:

And you think it's funny abi?
only shows how a lot of properties are not taken care of if anything serious or serious minded people work in this place then statue should not be like that
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by Greatzeus(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
How much will it cost to fix this na wao,I dislike those who lack standards
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by Erums(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Depicts nigeria plainly.... Power and no fairness
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by Mtm5313: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
please @op or whoever know where this statue is should kindly describe it.
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by DavidEsq(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
OP, shey na Ebonyi be dis
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by Cosplay: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
stansaintly:
If the head is weak what will the tail do?

You must own a time machine.

https://www.nairaland.com/3962692/fallen-statue-justice-been-restored
Re: I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh by xcelentattitude(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
By God's grace our pvc's will bring it back to position.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo / Updated List Of Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without A Visa / NBS: Fuel Imports Gulped N700.46bn In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.