Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning (28462 Views)

Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by oshe11: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
sotall:
This guy above..... angry angry angry
You connived with MTN and their bad network to get my FTC....

No wahala....check my signature to fix your laptop

Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by Yinxies(f): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by adamsflick(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
100bands:
Love that boat
It walks on land and water
Money good

Walk? A boat walking on land and water? Walking?

This is hilarious grin
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by crazygod(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
kirkwood:

ROMEO
You’re this poor and wretched and still afraid to die? Your cheeks are thin because of hunger. I can see in your eyes that you’re starving. Anyone can see that you’re a beggar. The world is not your friend, and neither is the law. The world doesn’t make laws to make you rich. So don’t be poor. Break the law, and take this money. (he holds out money)
Wow. I love that. The world doesn't make laws to make you rich
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by Mission2prosper: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
kirkwood:
Here is a line from Shakespeare and it still works wonders today:

APOTHECARY
Who’s that calling so loud?

ROMEO
Come here, man. I see that you are poor. Here are forty ducats. Let me have a shot of poison, something that works so fast that the person who takes it will die as fast as gunpowder exploding in a canon.

APOTHECARY
I have lethal poisons like that. But it’s against the law to sell them in Mantua, and the penalty is death.

ROMEO
You’re this poor and wretched and still afraid to die? Your cheeks are thin because of hunger. I can see in your eyes that you’re starving. Anyone can see that you’re a beggar. The world is not your friend, and neither is the law. The world doesn’t make laws to make you rich. So don’t be poor. Break the law, and take this money. (he holds out money)
no allow 2 seconds niggas to see this oh. lipsrsealed
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by phranq30(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
100bands:
Love that boat It walks on land and water Money good
Boats walk now, bro?
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by bhankymyk(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmm Risking ur life cous of money
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Footballers have the money to throw around at their career prime. But what of life after retirement from football?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to ennjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning by Santoss23: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2023
There are bills to pay and mouth to feed so drowning to get the Benjamin's is bad 😞

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Is Sacked By Manchester United / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell / Ivory Coast Vs Senegal Match Abandoned After Fans Invade Pitch(pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.