Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (531 Views)

Forex Is A Great Way To Earn Money. / Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by palsenator(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: . by jinka(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
I guess the mod did that because 95℅ of forex traders all over the world always lose their money.
forex trading no be beans
Re: . by deleo16(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
jinka:
I guess the mod did that because 95℅ of forex traders all over the world always lose their money.
forex trading no be beans
the problem with most people coming into forex think its a walk in the park if it takes an engineer5 years to get a certificate in school ,why do people also feel forex is different to make money in life self is not easy why do people think forex is different no easy money anywhere whether online or offline one has to read,practice and learn it comes with failure along the journey but the end always lead to financing freedom and it takes times its a marathon mist come with idea to make money first instead of bring a professional trader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn $15-$100 Through A Facebook Research Program / I Need Advise On Recharge Card Printing / I Will Teach You How To Earn Bitcoins/eth For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.