Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N (473 Views)

BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him / Vice President Osibanjo Steps Down (photos) / Watch Moment Vice President Osibanjo Was Pulled Out Of Crashed Chopper In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by NnadyAutos: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
The statement of vice president OSIBANJO against the pastors which he is part of portrays him as anti Christ .The word of God says" he that is not with us is against us."Femi kayode called OSIBANJO Judas of CAN AND PASTORS,this is best name for him.The vice president is quoted to have said that pastors are not helping govt in the fight against corruption.which year has pastors and churches become Judiciary, legislature or executive arm of govt.Or who made pastors ICPC,EFCC.The statement of OSIBANJO has led to Church of Satan reacting to a well deserved statement credited to FFK.CAN SHOULD DISOWN OSIBANJO,RCCG SHOULD ALSO DISFELLOWSHIP HIM.Which time since 2015 has buhari spoken against the muslim where he belong.OSIBANJO should face the headache of his office,and leave the body of christ alone.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by dukie25: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
I knew that a long time ago.
Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by StillX10(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sorry for Osibanjo
Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by buhariguy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Instead of them to be speaking against corruption, they will be encouraging their jobless lazy members to be corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by EmirAbj: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
PROPHET N.I.N IS TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY ANTI-GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by gasparpisciotta: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
All these so called Pastors should be relegated to being comedians, infact some comedians are better at what they do than some of these Pastors.
Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by adem30: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
God bless Osibanjo for speaking this uncommon truth to our greedy Pastors.

Someone should tell us a day Oyedepo, Oyakilome,Biodun Fatoyinbo preaches about stealing public funds.
All they tell you is supernatural breakthrough

The same Oyedepo that received N35m from ex military officer and refused to make a statement when the officer confessed is one of those Osibanjo is referring to.

The same Biodun Fatoyinbo that is demanding N500k from students to sow seed is one of those Osibanjo is referring to.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Instead of them to be speaking against corruption, they will be encouraging their jobless lazy members to be corrupt.
Shupup! This is Family discussion, Islamic terrorist has no saying here!!
Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by NnadyAutos: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Every one is entitled to his opinions.
Re: Vice President Osibanjo Is An Anti Christ---can Should Disown Him--prophet N.I.N by NnadyAutos: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Comments

(1) (Reply)

Defection: Photos Of Akpabio Meeting Buhari In London / Soldiers, Suspected Herdsmen Exchange Gunfire In Benue / Inec Suspends Rivers By-election -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.