|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,078,205 members, 4,489,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 September 2018 at 04:03 PM
We Will Not Negotiate With A ‘hostile’ U.S. – North Korea Tells UN – Photo / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A (2) (3) (4)
|There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S. - Khamenei by Elbinawi: 1:36pm On Aug 13|
There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S.
- Recently, U.S. officials have been talking blatantly about us, too. Beside sanctions, they are talking about war and negotiations. In this regard, let me say a few words to the people: there will be no war, nor will we negotiate [with the U.S.].
- Why do we not negotiate with the U.S.?
This is the U.S. formula for negotiation:
- Because U.S. officials depend on power and money, they consider negotiations as a business deal.
- The U.S. sets the main goals in negotiating with anyone and does not retreat an inch from the self-asserted goals.
- They demand the other side to give them immediate benefits and if the other party refrains from giving in, the U.S. officials will create an uproar so that their partner would give up.
- The U.S. does not offer anything in cash or immediate in return for what it receives in cash. It simply makes strong promises and tries to enchant the other side by mere promises.
- And in the final step, when things are over and the U.S. has received the cash, the immediate benefits, it breaches the same promises.
This is the U.S.'s method of negotiation. Now, should one negotiate with such a duplicitous government?
- JCPOA was an obvious example of what negotiations with the United States would bear. We can enter a risky negotiation with the U.S. only when we have reached achieved the desired level of power in economy, politics and culture, so that U.S.'s pressures and uproars won't affect us. Even if we ever—impossible as it is—negotiated with the U.S., it would never ever be with the current U.S. administration.
- Unlike what some assume, U.S.'s offer of negotiation is not a new issue and it has been repeated over and over during the past 40 years, receiving a negative response from Iran. Even Reagan, the then President of the U.S.—who was more powerful than the recent presidents—secretly sent McFarlane to Tehran for negotiations but he had to return after 24 hours without any outcome.
- No war will occur as, like before, we will never initiate a war and the U.S. won't launch a war either because they know that it would 100 per cent end to their detriment; this is because the Islamic Republic and the Iranian nation have proved that any transgressor, will be stricken a bigger blow.
- A stupid man tells the Iranian nation that 'your government spends your money on Syria'. This is while his boss-- the U.S. president-- has admitted he spent 7 trillion dollars in the Middle East without gaining anything in return.
~ Ayatollah Khamenei, 13/8/2018
|Re: There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S. - Khamenei by princechurchill(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13|
Iran has humbled
|Re: There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S. - Khamenei by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47pm On Aug 13|
Your Oga will forever we your oga!
Take it or take it!!
|Re: There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S. - Khamenei by drakeli: 1:50pm On Aug 13|
You no dey fear fear? You wan go war with the US before? I know you don’t want your regime to end.
|Re: There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S. - Khamenei by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13|
See this one.
|Re: There Will Be No War, Nor Will We Negotiate With The U.S. - Khamenei by Akpaife(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13|
D fear of USA is d binging of wisdom
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47