Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Life-changing Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life-changing Power (239 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / Life Changing Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life-changing Power by phlopholly: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Christ died and rose again . . . so that he can be our Lord both while we live and when we die.
—Romans 14:9 (TLB)

With a frequency that is amazing, the Bible affirms the fact of the bodily resurrection of Christ. Perhaps the most direct of all its statements is Luke’s account in the book of Acts, where he reports, “To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days” (Acts 1:3). What are we going to do with these “many infallible proofs”? Someone asked my colleague George Beverly Shea how much he knew about God. He said, “I don’t know much, but what I do know has changed my life.” We may not be able to take all of this evidence into a scientific laboratory and prove it; but, if we accept any fact of history, we must accept the fact that Jesus Christ rose from the dead.

Prayer for the day
All the arguments concerning Your existence are refuted, Lord Jesus, as I feel Your presence each day. It causes my soul to rejoice knowing that You, my living Lord, are with me!

Sir Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

Christ Our Life 97 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/18 / Rapturable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.