Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency (10327 Views)

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by fk001(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mr VP is very loyal to PMB no one can replace him.

Loyalty pays
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Only Igbos would think otherwise tongue
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
This shouldn't be a news,
Or is the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist thinking buhari wanted to change able VP?

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by nelsilvercloud(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
So many zombies in this tread

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Buharimustgo: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Belluchii:
I disagree with this post, it’s unfortunate that Nigerians still carry out fake news just because of the hatred they have for the president, this is a new age, news should be backed up with proof, how the president be angry at a decision that came out of his office, besides this is a matter that concern a treat to democracy every president that has respect for democracy like Buhari will do same.

Buhari doesn't have respect for Democracy.
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
I think it's the best thing for him to do just like Goodluck Jonathan did, stick to win or defeat together.

It's only a fool that will think he will please the Igbos with VP slot,even if he does they will still hate him"FACT"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
Buhari maka why? We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel have already nominated Cownu for your VP, after all the insults we were thinking you Will stand with us grin grin
Man you’re wicked chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by sparko1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
kennyjodeci:
that one nor concern me at all..my concern na how to move the rest of my family out of that useless nation...Nigeria is a very hopeless country in the sense that the youths that is supposed to be fighting for their future are busy praising these bunch of useless politicians who dont give a fuk about them..I ve lost hope

Please do and move them to wherever you want, Someone has to be the change, you can't talk your way out of this, point of correction Nigeria is a hopeful country, if you like bleach your skin, you can never be accepted over there! You are a Nigerian already! Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Alva2018: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ok

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by jchioma: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Atiku donated Garba Shehu to Buhari in 2015. Now that Atiku has left, Garba refused to go because of free money

If na you nko grin
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by molas02: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
before nko, we know oo. both of u go run i swear
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Sleekfingers: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Buhari doesn't have respect for Democracy.

If you say so. Then make other parties produce their candidates. So we will know who to vote for. Abi them no get candidate ni.

If the candidate is credible. Then I will vote against buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Tolahinges: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Belluchii:
I disagree with this post, it’s unfortunate that Nigerians still carry out fake news just because of the hatred they have for the president, this is a new age, news should be backed up with proof, how the president be angry at a decision that came out of his office, besides this is a matter that concern a treat to democracy every president that has respect for democracy like Buhari will do same.
Tell them. They work in conjunction and I'm happy that their alliance is symbiotic.
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by midolian(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Nigeria has never seen a more respectful, cordial and productive relationship between a President and his Vice like Buhari and Yemi Osibanjo.....I stand to be corrected.

Sai ECOWAS Chairman 2019!

Sai Osibanjo 2023!

PMB Sak!
very true

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Kwenty: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Look at jobless hungry youths celebrating poor leadership online.
Why do you fools like involving Igbos in your useless political comments?
And who told you the Igbos are craving for VP?
All of you haters should borrow sense because your hate speech can never remove anything from the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by internet: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
beegodson:
Good man Prof. Osinbajo, we are in support of you and PMB come 2019, you both have created great initiatives as regards the growth and development of this nation.
idiot
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by StillX10(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
they run and go their separate ways in 2019, Buhari to Daura and Osibanjo to anywhere he came from
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Minjim: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
For them to release this statement shows there is indeed a rift

Its to quench all the unfounded rumours being spread by propagandist that he has dump him for Okorocha or Apkabio .

If they allow the rumour to foster , it may hace negative effect in the election
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kwenty:
All of you haters should borrow sense because your hate speech can never remove anything from the Igbos.

The after election loss hatred multiplied after you lot realised you missed out completely in the power equation, you're not in the first five and you lost your traditional role of VP to Fulani.

Do you know how many flat heads are now positioning and jostling to be VP to any Fulani PDP will select?
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Ikenna0b: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

The after election loss hatred multiplied after you lot realised you missed out completely in the power equation, you're not in the first five and you lost your traditional role of VP to Fulani.

Do you know how many flat heads are now positioning and jostling to be VP to any Fulani PDP will select?

Who cares about power equation of the MOST CORRUPT and currently holding the title of the MOST POVERTY-STRICKEN country in the freaking world?

Most Igbos have REPEATEDLY showed and narrated to una they want out of this una shithole. How loud do people need to shout it before it imbedded una head or are you lots truly that mentally deranged? For some weird reason, you lots still delude your fucking self that Igbos cares about your undeveloped and backwards politics that you lots don't even know how to run. You are literally the worst country in Africa as I type. Somalia even is doing better than una even in the way they practice their policies yet in your incompetent minds you think Igbos want to be part of that shit.

slowpoke there's a reason Ohaneze and all Igbo leaders still supporting one Niggeria is currently hated and insulted by the Igbos masses. There's a reason Ipob is still fighting for disintegrating and still have supports of majority of the igbo masses despite branding them as a terrorist. Other than your own ignorance and delusions, what have Igbos done that displays we want your VP slot or even want to be part of this shithole?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Ikenna0b: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kwenty:

You dey mind them. This APC E goats are truly the most mentally unstable morons have ever met. I've never seen a post from them where they didn't drag Igbos and IPOB into their delusion. Ironically, most Igbos are fighting to get Out of the shithole yet the buffoons still think Igbos are participating in their backwards politics. I mean name one thing going right in that shithole right now and then ask why in the hell would Igbos care enough to partake in it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by oyoirabor: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kwenty:
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by oyoirabor: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Zombified Thread.

But why do Yorubas like to drag Igbo's into their imaginary life......just look at all their comments, they can't make a full sentence without Igbo. Something must be wrong with the Yoruba's...I think the feel insecured or threatened by the Igbo's. FACT!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by kotv: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind them. This APC E goats are truly the most mentally unstable morons have ever met. I've never seen a post from them where they didn't drag Igbos and IPOB into their delusion. Ironically, most Igbos are fighting to get Out of the shithole yet the buffoons still think Igbos are participating in their backwards politics. I mean name one thing going right in that shithole right now and then ask why in the hell would Igbos care enough to partake in it.

They appear to be getting desperate. I am not sure if it's APC narrative to their social media crew or if it just a Yoruba thing. They tried to appease ibos with the vote Buhari and become president in 2023 propaganda Since ibos didn't take the bait, this seem to be their new tatics which is including ipob in everything they are doing to decieve themselves.

The funny thing is they are the ones making a joke of themselves. If Ibos wanted the VP position with Buhari, they would have given him the votes the two times he ran with an ibo VP. He was rejected twice by the same ibos despite running his running partners where Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by RealityShot: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
OneStep3:
cheesy
Buhari should choose a Southerner or south-east rep as his next vice to show he is a man of the people and guarantee his victory even more.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Ikenna0b: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
kotv:

They appear to be getting desperate. I am not sure if it's APC narrative to their social media crew or if it just a Yoruba thing. They tried to appease ibos with the vote Buhari and become president in 2023 propaganda Since ibos didn't take the bait, this seem to be their new tatics which is including ipob in everything they are doing to decieve themselves.

The funny thing is they are the ones making a joke of themselves. If Ibos wanted the VP position with Buhari, they would have given him the votes the two times he ran with an ibo VP. He was rejected twice by the same ibos despite running his running partners where Ibos.

It's an Afonja thing. Have you not noticed the morons that REPEATEDLY drag ipob in their APC joke of politics are all Afonja. Not Northerners ooo but all Afonjas? Everything those fools are doing is classic example of reverse psychology. They've repeatedly self credited themselves as the "most educated, most political sophisticated, etc" in the shithole yet the first leader they've ever supported is a collateral failure. The second the economy was put in their hands, the self-credited "most educated" have dragged that already shithole into becoming the laughing stock of Africa. Ironically in the past, Niggeria economy started going downhill the second they took over the economy of the country. In the past, they liquidated the shit out of this shithole (well at that time before they took over it was actually progressing). Infact, if I remember correctly someone actually made a list of the Niggeria politics criminals that liquidated the hell out of this shithole. It's pure undiluted/unfiltered reverse psychology. The self accredited "political sophisticated" morons brought in the worst administration in history of this shithole. They drag ipob/igbo that don't even want to participate in their shithole into the conversation because they want to decieve themselves they actually made a good decision despite how bleeped up they messed the shithole in just mere 3 years. It's kinda similar to how their understanding of Niggeria politics started in 2015. The first time EVER the person they support won, the entire world can't hear a word of it. They have severe inferiority complex if you have yet to notice that.

As for the bold, that's because Afonja are beyond mentally unstable and naracist as hell. They believe whatever it is they want is that of every fucking body. that's a behavior I've noticed about them To them, everybody is as pathetic and desperate as they are to be VP. That's what being power hungry gets them. They assume everyone wants to degrade themselves as they do for the smallest crumps on the table. A VP position that's not even VP. A position where a nigga can't even fire someone without the North dictating to him and angry at him like he's a small boy. They believe everyone is as pitiful as they are. Something is severally wrong with that community. They are mentally unstable. Honestly, as a community they all suffer from a mental disorder that's why it never shocks me when most out of normal behavior, the person is usually Afonja. The second una start realizing those things are not mentally here, that's the second none of what they do should shock you. I mean for Godsake they take pride in being known as demons. Who the Bleep would be proud to be associated as devilish if not for people that are crazy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by Dareal90s(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:

It's an Afonja thing. Have you not noticed the morons that REPEATEDLY drag ipob in their APC joke of politics are all Afonja. Not Northerners ooo but all Afonjas? Everything those fools are doing is classic example of reverse psychology. They've repeatedly self credited themselves as the "most educated, most political sophisticated, etc" in the shithole yet the first leader they've ever supported is a collateral failure. The second the economy was put in their hands, the self-credited "most educated" have dragged that already shithole into becoming the laughing stock of Africa. Ironically in the past, Niggeria economy started going downhill the second they took over the economy of the country. In the past, they liquidated the shit out of this shithole (well at that time before they took over it was actually progressing). Infact, if I remember correctly someone actually made a list of the Niggeria politics criminals that liquidated the hell out of this shithole. It's pure undiluted/unfiltered reverse psychology. The self accredited "political sophisticated" morons brought in the worst administration in history of this shithole. They drag ipob/igbo that don't even want to participate in their shithole into the conversation because they want to decieve themselves they actually made a good decision despite how bleeped up they messed the shithole in just mere 3 years. It's kinda similar to how their understanding of Niggeria politics started in 2015. The first time EVER the person they support won, the entire world can't hear a word of it. They have severe inferiority complex if you have yet to notice that.

As for the bold, that's because Afonja are beyond mentally unstable and naracist as hell. They believe whatever it is they want is that of every fucking body. that's a behavior I've noticed about them To them, everybody is as pathetic and desperate as they are to be VP. That's what being power hungry gets them. They assume everyone wants to degrade themselves as they do for the smallest crumps on the table. A VP position that's not even VP. A position where a nigga can't even fire someone without the North dictating to him and angry at him like he's a small boy. They believe everyone is as pitiful as they are. Something is severally wrong with that community. They are mentally unstable. Honestly, as a community they all suffer from a mental disorder that's why it never shocks me when most out of normal behavior, the person is usually Afonja. The second una start realizing those things are not mentally here, that's the second none of what they do should shock you. I mean for Godsake they take pride in being known as demons. Who the Bleep would be proud to be associated as devilish if not for people that are crazy
so its the Yorubas that swear for u dat your votes shouldn't count? that community ur brothers ar rushing to as if they can't make it in life without going to yoruba land.
Re: Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency by oluspencer(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Atiku donated Garba Shehu to Buhari in 2015. Now that Atiku has left, Garba refused to go because of free money

Who’s your history teacher? Garba was a member of Cpc ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / INEC To Transmit Results Of Bayelsa Guber Poll Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.