Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (33305 Views)

Dr. Bukola Saraki - 4 Years Of Service / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Emma5097: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
efembaba:
Why am I not motivated to go to collect dis PVC thing?

Don't be an okeimute. #pvcisagoal
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
smiley

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by anochuko01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
ednut1:
After all said and done PMB go win handsdown
only if he rigs it o. and we cant trust mr integrity anymore after all we've seen in just three years.

1 Like

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Bruemath(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by modupe2: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
The guy can stage anything…..he staged siege, his bootlicker staged kidnapping, assassination attempt, burning of constituency project, now the cunning man himself is staging conversation to be mistaken as a responsible individual.

1 Like

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by IPOBrep: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
ednut1:
After all said and done PMB go win handsdown

hope you are not the tunde we know on Instagram and twitter cos i i will immediately unfollow you for this trash post

1 Like

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
IPOBrep:

hope you are not the tunde we know on Instagram and twitter cos i i will immediately unfollow you for this trash post
my leg alone is taller dan the instagram man
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by kenlinzo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
GOOD EVENING @MOD.....IF THIS CAN GET TO SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI, I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY.

@SENATE PRESIDENT PLS, I WOULD LIKE U TO USE UR POWER/POSITION TO CALL ON THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT TO DECLARE THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AS PUBLIC HOLIDAY. THIS IS TO ENABLE ALL NIGERIANS TO FULLY PARTAKE IN THIS EXERCISE THAT IS ENDING ON 17TH AUGUST 2018.

REGARDS,

KEN.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by lastmessenger: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Teewhy2:
Even with the collected PVC, It is hard to determine who to vote for as they are just same old politicians jumping from one ship to the other fighting for their selfish pocket.
How I wish we could get a party with younger people, fresh and different ideology that can take over from these set of politicians. even with the various parties around Nigeria is so complex to convince the people in the village that there is a better candidate in another party apart from the usual Umbrella party or Broom party, also the poverty level is so deep to the extent that it will take GOD's grace before you can convince people not to take money to vote for a particular candidate.
APC has idealogy and it is all about violent spread of Islam across the middle belt and southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by tiredoflife(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Teewhy2:
Even with the collected PVC, It is hard to determine who to vote for as they are just same old politicians jumping from one ship to the other fighting for their selfish pocket.
How I wish we could get a party with younger people, fresh and different ideology that can take over from these set of politicians. even with the various parties around Nigeria is so complex to convince the people in the village that there is a better candidate in another party apart from the usual Umbrella party or Broom party, also the poverty level is so deep to the extent that it will take GOD's grace before you can convince people not to take money to vote for a particular candidate.

Getting a younger fresher candidate is not the problem
The northern voting block won't vote for him
They vote by tribe and religion

2/3 majority is our saving grace if not na people from Niger republic for dey help us vote down south
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by popsyleo1: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Change the changeable acclaimed changers simple. I must come down from my Base to vote
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by arizonababa: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Get pvc and vote for who?. Vote for thief or what
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Pataricatering(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Passovile:
You still need prayers for your votes to count.
infact you don’t need to vote - just pray and your candidate will be enthroned personally by God - nothing is too big for God to do !
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by nelronaldo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Don't bank on prophecy that the next president's name starts with 's'. 'S'araki is a goal grin
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by nelronaldo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
thatigboman:
How is that comment controversial?
Don't mind them APC bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Tareq1105: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
habibest06:
yes i have my PVC with me,anyone against baba buhari most be voted out come 2019

Yes o
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Moukandjo: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
anochuko01:

only if he rigs it o. and we cant trust mr integrity anymore after all we've seen in just three years.
Get your PVC! Get your PVC!
Who is the person you're getting the PVC to vote in? You don't vote out; You vote in a candidate. So who be that candidate?
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by anochuko01(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

Get your PVC! Get your PVC!
Who is the person you're getting the PVC to vote in? You don't vote out; You vote in a candidate. So who be that candidate?
what kinda question is this? there are a couple of intelligent, healthy, and proactive individuals warming up. and we know it cant be worse than what we have now
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by elriyaz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Teewhy2:
if that's what you are yearning for then adamu garba II is the key.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by anochuko01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
arizonababa:
Get pvc and vote for who?. Vote for thief or what
buhari isnt a saint either. so this time around we want a thief thats educated, proactive, young, healthy, neutral, presentable and intelligent. not a person who has no control over his own nuclear family talkless of his cabinet.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by alexola20(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by texazzpete(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
LMAO.

Conversation ke. 'Question' and hashtag wey dem don agree and plan from Whatsapp!
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
efembaba:
Why am I not motivated to go to collect dis PVC thing?

Because like most Nigerians you are politically apathetic.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by UncleSnr(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by Lovetoglory(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Udantu:

See painment
no more 17bn to sign budget, no more oil block licencing, lol, PMB finish them sha - no wonder they are running from him and want to take power from him by all means. Nigerians are watching as well as God in Heaven. 2019 will tell the whole story! May God protect our amiable President Buhari from these demons of democracy and the people.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by efembaba(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Because like most Nigerians you are politically apathetic.
No on the contrary I think it's because 'am sick of all d lame game being played in d polity in general. I have not seen any difference between APC and PDP and all d other parties since no clear cut ideology distinguishes them that's why politicians defect anyhow from one party to another like moving from one room to another. Everybody is just seeking to gratify his personal interests. So what's the hypocrisy about bulshit
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
efembaba:

No on the contrary I think it's because 'am sick of all d lame game being played in d polity in general. I have not seen any difference between APC and PDP and all d other parties since no clear cut ideology distinguishes them that's why politicians defect anyhow from one party to another like moving from one room to another. Everybody is just seeking to gratify his personal interests. So what's the hypocrisy about bulshit

Are you to young to participate ?
Are you to young to become an activist, labor leader, councillor, chairman etc etc ?
You and many like you are waiting for someone else to clean the mess.
It won't happen.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by surgical: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
anochuko01:

if theres one thing buhari has taught us, its the fact that theres no saint in nigerias politics!
we now know that what we need are intelligent people who may steal but yet make great strides. massive looting going on in lagos ever since but theyve got countless projects to point at.
you are right you know.
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by kinzation(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2018
alexola20:

Saraki is bastard fool.

Anybody that will campaign or vote for Saraki must be a bastard fool times two from the pit of hell.

If we can't find any new,young and bonafide candidate than the old fools in APCheat and PDP,then we can continue to vote for Buhari for the second time.

But nobody in their right sense should vote for any candidate supported by the likes of Obj,Saraki,Atiku,Ibb and PDP members.
You're Absolutely Spot On Bruv. Saraki Only Fights 4 His Pocket Only
Re: Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media by kinzation(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Udantu:

See painment
And Who Told U M Pained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT / Umana, APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Celebrating With Supporters / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.