Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) (30656 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Skimpy Denim Skirt (photos) / Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Rocks See-Through Black Top & Short Skirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
A
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by mekybabe1: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
No be by beauty, na by character.
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
obainojazz:
lipsrsealed
We all know she is average at best, nothing too fine or special about her.. If no be say she was a celebrity, guys no dey reason this kind babe..... She might truly be a virgin.

whick kind one u dey reason okponu
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by daveBABA95(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
obainojazz:
lipsrsealed
We all know she is average at best, nothing too fine or special about her.. If no be say she was a celebrity, guys no dey reason this kind babe..... She might truly be a virgin.
Must you type the virgin part
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Danku ara wa ni...
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by obainojazz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
nairalanduseles:

whick kind one u dey reason okponu
we know say you useless
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Franking: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fourhead abi na forehead.
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Bruemath(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Opinionated:
Who is she?
She is She

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Queenkells(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Queenkells(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
mekybabe1:
No be by beauty, na by character.
You just said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Looks is good bt the words that come out of her mouth wud make her much valuable
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sharon6:
Hawt!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS IN 21DAYS, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED... CHECK MY SIGNATURE
How about silly black spots on my fair skin?
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by bizhop01: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Short Demon not looking bad
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by seangy4konji: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
What's hawt about a bitter,devilish ikkl mannered hoe

Make she make up from now till 2020.make she ear designer cloth of 5 million dollar,make she slaughter ram cook am her self I no go chop am,she go still look dirty for my face...

Nagging.altitude bitch..I pity d mugu weh put dis one for house...Na to deh gather money weh we go take drink Goldberg for ur funeral remain cos u no go finish ur life sentence weh go assign for u for life..Na hell she go send u go with attitude and u no go know wen u go drive enter dangote trailer

Eleribu...
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fine midget in the house. Character is the real beauty, but unfortunately, our midget is lacking in that areagrin
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
WOW! she's so beautiful. l love her.
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by tunary(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Opinionated:
Who is she?
Mrs kpekus
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by MrBigiman: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2018
CeeC is a bitter lady. She apoeals to no one but her kind.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by DCONE1(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2018
pinknipple:
shocked

why do we have more short but beautiful girls these days?
aunty I want to suck pink nipple small abeg
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Sharon6(f): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
brightmac:
How about silly black spots on my fair skin?

Call/WhatsApp +2348152705982
Re: Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sharon6:

Call/WhatsApp +2348152705982
Owk. buh i prefer mailing. do you have one??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahneeka's Tooth Extracted: "Can I Use My Tooth For Blood Money?" / Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women / BBNaija: Heritage Bank Hosts Evicted Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.