Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (37258 Views)

Primaries: Aggrieved APC Senators Meet Buhari, President Vows Intervention / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
austin2all:

what has ipob got to do with your apc wahala, cant you just die in peace and leave ipob out of your miserable life.
Shot up chukwudi flattino

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
So all these men now have houses at Abuja.

Our money.
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Majornuggets(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
We are watching in 3D
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by austin2all: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent.

and it takes a fool to discover a fellow fool. your fellow fool just discovered his rival in you.
keep on fooling your miserable father online.
ekwensu.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by docadams: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmm

Should impeachment go through, both Saraki and Ekwemandu would be affected. I find it curious that the Ipioid yeebos are not even bothering about what befall Ekwemandu. What an irony!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Lomprico2: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
To plan another failure.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by patrickmuf(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Simple majority is not what the constitution says. Either your party comes with two third or they should forget it.
But Saraki didn't get in fairly so I care less if he is served his own medicine...

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Bizibi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Plot again!!! Which kine human beings be this.
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Lomprico2: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
if the number is not enough to remove him, why is thief saraki be afraid?
He know he can be remove anyhow, and nothing will happen.
He can only cry to high heaven, and the high heaven will advice him to go to court, and the court will be till 2023

How is he afraid?
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by eezeribe(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
brixton:
Here is a riddle for you guys...

I am a dark short man, i only see Saraki anywhere or anything i do, even during intercourse with my wife or night time dreams... What is my name?
Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by imran147(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
brixton:

I am a dark short man, i only see Saraki anywhere or anything i do, even during intercourse with my wife or night time dreams... What is my name?

CHECK GOOGLE ITS WILL HELP U

1 Like

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by UcheHermes(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol...the way Oshiomhole is hell bent on impeaching Saraki sef is funny. Let's watch sha. He should better not fail o. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Lomprico2: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
There can never be peace in the Senate chamber until saraki is removed. A minority party cannot lead the majority, it is against democratic best practises all over the world. Saraki himself his aware of this obvious truth but he's shamelessly holding the country to ransom due to greed and insatiable desire for power. He either resign honourably or be impeached by simple majority.

Liar! Under obama, republicans had d majority in house.

Why are you zombies this foolish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by frowland(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
Even if ants meet, our IPOB youths will say its to impeach Saraki

Directionless lots

Now this is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by RexTramadol1: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
He can only cry to high heaven, and the high heaven will advice him to go to court, and the court will be till 2023

Fix up ur grammar so that APC can learn fixing from u

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Daveflex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Saraki is some where laughing at those political novices

Apc knows they don't have the number to remove saraki and they know it

If they like they can do all their Magoo Magoo but he is going nowhere

Then tell Saraki to reconvene the NASS
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by smirn(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Simple majority is not what the constitution says. Either your party comes with two third or they should forget it.
Ignorance every where, two third majority of the members present provided a quorum was formed not two third majority of all the entire members of the Senate. E go surprise all of Una.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Lomprico2: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
brixton:

Thief thief pikin.
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
austin2all:

get a rope, climb a tree and do the needful.
anu mpama.
Enjoy your ban bro.
Have a good one tongue
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by itswell1: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Racoon:
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Oshiomole & the APC senators have started again.What is it again meanwhile
“The only surprise we are expecting now is for them to gather the 2/3 as required by the constitution. We are sure the whole world will not accept another.”

What is needed is 2/3 of senator's sitting in a session and not 2/3 of the national Assembly.
Sarakillers is a goner
Sai baba till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by godliman: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Bros it seems you ve just bagged a phd in lawlessness
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by itswell1: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
austin2all:

get a rope, climb a tree and do the needful.
anu mpama.
Tree climbing senator,boy dino
Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Can you remind us how many senators convened to enthrone saraki back in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by UcheHermes(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Democratic best practices? Oh Lord! what are you saying? Who do the lawmakers represent first? Is it not the constituents? What has the presidency of the Senate got to do with political parties? Is there anywhere it is written that the majority party should produce the leader? Na WA o, some people just want to speak grammar
seunmsg:
There can never be peace in the Senate chamber until saraki is removed. A minority party cannot lead the majority, it is against democratic best practises all over the world. Saraki himself his aware of this obvious truth but he's shamelessly holding the country to ransom due to greed and insatiable desire for power. He either resign honourably or be impeached by simple majority.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Nathdoug(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
GO AND CHECK HISTORY MR MAN A MINORITY PARTY HAS LEAD THE HOUSE BEFORE..
DONT BE SO PAINED..
APC CANT TURN OUR DEMOCRACY UP SIDE DOWN..
THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW RULE OF LAW..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by seunmsg(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

Liar! Under obama, republicans had d majority in house.

Why are you zombies this foolish

Get yourself educated and stop spewing ignorant gibberish. When republicans won majority seats in Congress after the 2010 midterm election, Democrat speaker Nancy Pelosi stepped down for John Boehner. Paul Ryan, another republican took over when Boehner resigned. Obama was president and not speaker or senate leader.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House by Georgemurphy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
brixton:

oshomole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.