Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Selling A Trove Of Online Accounts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Selling A Trove Of Online Accounts (288 Views)

Anyone That Can Assist With Selling A Domain Name? / Two Reasons Why Your Online Accounts Will Be Hacked! / I Need Database Of Online Nigeria Bet Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling A Trove Of Online Accounts by feliciaholder: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hi, I'm selling a trove of accounts including that of:

Netflix
Amazon
Protonmail
Gmail/Google
Trello
Wix (one of these has its own domain name as of August 12th)
Instagram (one of these has 2k followers)
Twitter
Hulu
Gamestop
Dropbox
Wordpress
Microsoft
Yahoo

All in one trove, in one shot.

Price are set in US$50-US$200 range but the exact price is negotiable. Payable by cryptocurrency only.

Contact me with PM or (my username)@protonmail.com if you're interested, though I'll be more frequent at the latter.

Of course these pictures show only the tip of the iceberg:

There are only one stock available for these so please be quick if you want to get it fast. Contact (my username)@Protonmail.com if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To The Fifa World Best Player Of The Year 2018 comedy story / 15k For New And Professional Website With Graphic Design / How To Create A Blog For Wordpress On Bluehost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.