Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos (51860 Views)

Corps Member Dies In Auto Crash After Leaving Adamawa Orientation Camp (Photos) / Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by preetyb(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
I thank God no one died...Glory be to God
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by SamuelTurner(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nysc na scam
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by LZAA: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
[b][/b]
dainformant:
About 37 members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) who just left the orientation camp in Ogun which ended today - were involved in motor accident on their way to Sango Otta area of the state.

The lone accident involving a white Civilian Coaster Bus occurred as a result of over speeding as the driver lost control of the vehicle before the crash.

No one was killed in the crash.

19 adults (9 males and 10 females) were injured out of a total 37 Youth Corps Members in the vehicle.

The Injured victims were evacuated to FRSC Accident Emergency Clinic at Sagamu, though four of the victims with more serious injuries were referred for further medical treatment at Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH) Sagamu.

The FRSC Sector Commander Ogun State Command, Clement Oladele advised Youth Corps members to always caution their drivers especially during this raining season and that where such drivers refused caution - they should call FRSC toll free number 122 for the FRSC to take necessary disciplinary action against such erring drivers .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/37-corps-members-who-just-left-orientation-camp-involved-in-accident-photos.html
National youth sex convention
The biggest waste of time since junior waec
Meanwhile chidialaigbo is still worshipping the caliphate
Smh
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1

Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by EmirAbj: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
FROM SANGO OTA TO SAGAMU HOSPITAL, VERY FAR OO
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Johnson5258: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nawa ooo, even some corps member too had accident when some cows crossed the road along Dakingari to Koko Besse road, Kebbi state while returning from camp to Abuja as I proceeded to my PPA at Zuru LGA.
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Johnson5258: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nawa ooo, even some corps member too had accident when some cows crossed the road along Dakingari to Koko Besse road, Kebbi state while returning from camp to Abuja as I proceeded to my PPA at Zuru LGA but nobody died sha!
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
So sad right and now their parents could be worried about their situations... Speed recovery guys
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please Jehovah help us to stop these daily calamities over our NYSC......they are the Leaders of tomorrow
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by mhizace: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg abeg not now o, I wan serve and use the uniform to snap photo and post on Facebook
so na ur prblm b dat,to wear d uniform, snap nd post 4 facebook,u stil d learn work
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by NabeelAbu: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
EEYAA SAWWY OOO
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
FG should scrap NYSC now.
With immediate effect
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by donbachi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
I pray saraki, will abolish this thrash.when he becomes the president..come 2019...it has done more harms than goods..from accidents,broken relationships,exposure of youths to dangers,wasted one year and no guarantee of any federal job.
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Dthespian: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
jumpandpas:
The descendants of Odduh must have caused this accident...more blood and skull.

It you know you know

Cc Immhotep Lzza

Ode leleyi ooo
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by jumpandpas(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dthespian:
Ode leleyi ooo

I saw this on your CV.
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
mhizace:
so na ur prblm b dat,to wear d uniform, snap nd post 4 facebook,u stil d learn work
abeg leave no Jo, bad belle
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
richeeyo:
Is the blood of the youth been demanded by the gods this days
no death was recorded so which blood are you talking about?
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Cris955(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
FG should strike NYSC....because of sumones mistake...
When terrible things happen we nigeria we find sumone or sumthing to blame..
This is an accident which is as a result of sumones mistake..Thank God nobody died.
That does not warrant the FG to scarp NYSC..and even if NYSC is scarp will that stop Accident on Nigerian Road?
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Cris955(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
lilmax:
so people only die as nysc members?
Dont mind that fool.
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by emperorAY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
i was part of the travelling bus heading for ota. thank u Jesus for saving our lives .
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Princedapace(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Retired officers dey chop money from that scheme.. I mean billions of naira yearly..

They can't stop it..

Even senators dey chop from the deal. They do iy turn by turn..

Aswear, Nigeria is cursed nation. I can't wait to leave o..

Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by emperorAY(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cris955:

This is an accident which is as a result of sumones mistake..Thank God nobody died.
That does not warrant the FG to scarp NYSC..and even if NYSC is scarp will that stop Accident on Nigerian Road?
has nothing to do with NYSC ,the driver was over speeding with a nearly dead car
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by objobj: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
otokx:
They should have cautioned the driver against over speeding.

Don't mind them. Educated people who could not caution the driver. Instead I guess they were laughing andvromancinf each other. Senseless youth. Despite the orientation.
It's annoying.
God please save their lives
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by lanightdavido(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg abeg not now o, I wan serve and use the uniform to snap photo and post on Facebook
Who that one epp?
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by tobinwesta: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Father Lord please save all the serving corpers and the youths of Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.

Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by dannypaul(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa! RIP to the death

please read again, slowly this time. thank you!! �
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by DAntivirus: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa! RIP to the death

Ode, just like your monicker... is it by force to comment? ordinary English u can't even speak... to read the post and understand self is a problem...

where was it written that anyone died... enemy of progress
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by DAntivirus: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cris955:

The kind of written grammar I see on Nairaland this days are alarming... Seun please let spelling, reading and writing be part of a criteria for registration abeg
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Cris955(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
emperorAY:

has nothing to do with NYSC ,the driver was over speeding with a nearly dead car
We ae both saying the same thing...one idiot has earlier said that the Govt should scarp the Nysc
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Cris955(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
DAntivirus:

The kind of written grammar I see on Nairaland this days are alarming... Seun please let spelling, reading and writing be part of a criteria for registration abeg

Well that one is your Nemesis..
Keep observing peoples mistake...
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Diamondbeatz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ladiesdream:
This is not the best time to be a corper.... @ 9 drown, now 37 involve in accident.... May una beg village people before you proceed on NYSC
really a wrong time.
Check out my this new afrobeats.
https://bsta.rs/g8917
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Sgwin: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Every year same news
Re: 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos by Operette(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pay 240000NGN into a youth account and see this country change within a short while.
After nysc, the money, you no fit save shishi. Nigeria is a nightmare.

"We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) / Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos) / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria