Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (34209 Views)

Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by xtianh(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saraki pick this ticket for us
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by imran147(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saraki the dreamer...continue your faulse waka waka your eyes go open in the nearest months

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by israelmao(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Obasanjo shouldn't be taken for granted.Saraki aligning with the Baba Ota to add more to the trouble of those politicians suffering from insomnia on account of Saraki's defection.
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Bruemath(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Consultation with Baba
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Abfinest007(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
d name of our next president start with s .baba is afraid thats why he is after this man
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Dreamkiller: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
omoge leke leke
omoge leke leke
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by mikaael(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
ct2:
you mean saraki went to meet that man that is having sex with his son's qwife

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Humblega(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A CIVILIAN DICTATOR?
I will list just ten of his acts of a civilian dictator. You can add yours in the thread.
1. He got three Senate Presidents impeached in a space of five years.
2. He got a State Governor kidnapped and locked up in a toilet.
3. He got three State Governors impeached by minority members of the States' Houses of Assembly
4. He used EFCC to hound perceived opponents.
5. He razed towns and villages with the military.
6. He marginalised his deputy for four years.
7. He seized a State's federal allocations for four years.
8. He introduced corruption into Nigeria's Democracy.
9. He got his Party Chairmen removed under threat.
10. High profile assassination of political opponents and the unresolved murder of the Chief Law Officer of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by donbachi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
I can bet with my 800naira pot of soup and my last 3k,home and abroad....saraki come 2019.will beat buhari hands down.
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by edupedia: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:
Daura beckons
Your Cows need you Bubu

...lazy talk....next....
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by laffwitmi: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Him self no be offa robber grin grin grin
ct2:
you mean saraki went to meet that man that is having sex with his son's qwife
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by metro8032: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
mirexxx:
I love saraki smiley
And o love you too
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by godox2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Why is it that nobody ever goes to the south east to consult, pay homage or have closed door meeting with any politician?
It's either South West, North or South south

Are you trying to say SE politicians in PDP are INCONSEQUENTIAL?Pls mellow down, they always puts their eggs in one BASKET PDP. But wait o, Buhari's 2nd term will not be funny ooo, he will DEAL with LOOTERS, thats why they want him out at all cost.
We are wiser now,
BABA TILL2023

5 Likes

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Zimmermann(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
SARAKI HAS A DESTINED ORDAINED IN THE PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH TO FULFILL IN NIGERIA! AND IT MUST BE FULFILLED.
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by VictorOBVkings(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Why is it that nobody ever goes to the south east to consult, pay homage or have closed door meeting with any politician?

this one weak me oh
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Kennydoc(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Are you for real? Both Makarfi and Sowore have been in the East. Moreover, there is no past president or VP in the East, so who will they go to see apart from going for town hall meetings?
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by goodvision12(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saraki the slayer of bubu and apc
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by godox2(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
BUHARI is a bastard

P D P, WHO IS YOUR CANDIDATE?
You no even get candidate, and will NOT get candidate in 2019
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by magzey: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Chief looter General OBJ. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Jabioro: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
holutee:
Why is Evans the kidnapper suffering himself instead of joining the APC and have his sins swept away with the magical broom?
Why??
Nairaland my internet happy home..una no go kill persin ..
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by magzey: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
BabaO2:
Who is Obasanjo the overated baboon. The guy is only meeting handicapped past leaders
Please borrow me space to to laff in Japanese, Che's CHG chewchwechouchouhihuhihuhuhuhahahahahaaaasch. Thank you angry grin grin grin
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by pawesome(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
olahero:
They will all failed in sha Allah, this guy doesn't mean well for Nigerians walai, all they are after is Nigeria Volt which the key will never touch their hand by God grace, they shall all be put to shame.

The current Government of Kwara State will tells you what this nigga mean, almost 90% of the construction works going on in Kwara State now is from Federal Government and yet you guys don't hide your head, The current Governor in his state now is the worst that had ever happened to us.

With all this dirty scope you are playing now, I pray you don't end in jail last.

And comes 2019, you are gone because 80% of vote this coming election in Kwara will goes to PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his Governor.
with this kinda English, I doubt if you are ever gonna see beyond what you see now... Your master is a failure just like your English
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Rajiolaade: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
holutee:
Why is Evans the kidnapper suffering himself instead of joining the APC and have his sins swept away with the magical broom?
Why??
like Dariye & Nyame.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by mvem(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
donbachi:
I can bet with my 800naira pot of soup and my last 3k,home and abroad....saraki come 2019.will beat buhari hands down.
...both are Fulani men...and I highly doubt...come to the north and u know the support buhari has, he is a demigod...I think most southerners are misdirected by what they see on social media, Buhari is still very formidable...sha me no know, anything fit happen...what I know is saraki, atiku, buhari etc all are fulanis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Upper cut, sicker punch, you go kill all ndigbo with this statement!

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy Bede2u come and hear ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Ugosample(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
exporters101:
After Babangida, now Obasanjo

Saraki is carefully garnering support for his presidential candidacy.

But I think he should also be aware that the people that decides who becomes President are from the North.

The population of a northern state can swallow 3 states in the east, south and west combined.

And funny enough, many won't get PVC to vote and some that does won't even vote.

Tactically, no matter who lifts Saraki hand as a candidate to vote for Buhari still has a better chance.

I noticed this thread was locked

That's! not true

Northern States alone cannot guarantee you presidency

The core northern States are just 10.

Ten against 26 (plus fct 27) is a tall order

That is why Buhari kept losing back in the day.

north was not enough, is not enough, and will not be enough.

Four regions tho, won convincingly will give you the presidency
Re: Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ugosample:

That's! not true

Northern States alone cannot guarantee you presidency

The core northern States are just 10.

Ten against 26 (plus fct 27) is a tall order

That is why Buhari kept losing back in the day.

north was not enough, is not enough, and will not be enough.

Four regions tho, won convincingly will give you the presidency

Typical Biafran, dey there dey argue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) / Can Bakassi Peninsula Be Retrieved From Cameroon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.