Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) (2036 Views)

Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by Nigeriapen1: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
By Nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source:https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/football-star-raheem-sterling-shows-off-touching-new-tattoo-of-him-kissing-young-son-thiago-photos-html/

England and Manchester City forward, Raheem Sterling who netted the opener as they beat Arsenal on Sunday, celebrated his goal-scoring start to the new season by adding to his collection of tattoos.

The 23-year-old who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for City took to Instagram to show off his new ink, which shows him giving his one-year-old Thiago a kiss as he sat on a football.

See full photos below....

News Source:https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/football-star-raheem-sterling-shows-off-touching-new-tattoo-of-him-kissing-young-son-thiago-photos-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by Nigeriapen1: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
That Nike sneakers.

✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chaii that's so beautiful ..so so unfortunate that I don't like tattoos but this one really impressed me ..

BTW I have said it Over time tattoo dey make more sense when you get better money and you have a clean skin ...

Na so I talk reach b4 dem fry me cheesy cheesy

See my signature guyz

2 Likes

Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by dessywayne(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:
That addidas sneakers.
✌✌✌✌
my guy, dats not Adidas ooh, it's Nike ,look closely u will see d '✔'
Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2018
The kissing is more of a concern to me than the tattoo.

Why mouth to mouth.
Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by hi3: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:
That addidas sneakers.

✌✌✌✌
with Nike logo?
Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2018
IamJix:
That addidas sneakers.

✌✌✌✌

Guys like you, na oversabi dey rush you...

Adidas Nike is a goal... undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by martolux(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2018
I thougth itz Thiago Silva...
Re: Football Star Raheem Sterling Shows Off New Tattoo Of Him Kissing Thiago (pics) by loverboys: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
9c

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress: Efia Odo Goes Raunchy On #nobraday / Bbnaija's Tacha wears a sexy red dress As She Attends Headies Awards 2019 / Gossip!!! Footballer, Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia, Delete Each Other's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.