Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo (33205 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Boyooosa(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
This girl cannot kill a fly...
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by EwuOjota: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes, she is . Well, many married women are lonely that doesn't give you a single guy to have fun with them. Magun(thunderbolt) dey oo, men don't like to share their wives.

If i don't taste her, how will i know she has magun?maybe the husband is a xtian and did not put magun on her.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin this one na slay police queen
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eye sore undecided
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by udomma1005(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
such a shame
with bleached fingers
btw uniform workers sleep with themselves
what a useless already cursed by God occupation
apc regime such a waste of time
God has long cursed Nigeria.
The way we comment in public domains like this, defines our intelligent quotient, yours, my friend, is really low! �
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lovely pix
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
u and dese ur memes sefcheesy
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
I hear you.
EwuOjota:

If i don't taste her, how will i know she has magun?maybe the husband is a xtian and did not put magun on her.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hakeem12:
This guy though
na current e dey gather socheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
exporters101:
This woman is trying her part in rebranding the Nigerian police

Taking photos and posting them on social media is rebranding?

Tell us you are joking
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Eponyeeboz: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
such a shame
with bleached fingers
btw uniform workers sleep with themselves
what a useless already cursed by God occupation
apc regime such a waste of time
God has long cursed Nigeria.

Hoodrat, you still dey alive? SARS never kee you?
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by awoofawoo: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigerian Police Force, Twitter and Instagram, Divisional Command Headquarters
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by gaby(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
They were supposed to be uniform, but there is obviously no uniformity present-looking at the different colours.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Born2Breed(f): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
From Zone 2 covering two states to Lagos.

That's demotion.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Israelmoney(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why do you want to do that
EwuOjota:
I will not use condom for her.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hakeem12:
This guy though

I don't trust those two grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Grace001: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
I salute her for her achievements, she one of those women who make women proud. But the system will never allow a women to be an IG. It's men's world. Feminist have to accept that there is a limit to their feminist advocacy.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by sunnyphem(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
nice!!!

Check my signature for your data packages
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by engrkaz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
OFFICER badmos...always in the office
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by newoffer: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Naija police shud forever keep qwayet. Because u dey do police model we no hear word again.
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by doctore212(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
EwuOjota:
I will not use condom for her.
your name though. Think you need a sex doll
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by hkidola00(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes, she is . Well, many married women are lonely that doesn't give you a single guy to have fun with them. Magun(thunderbolt) dey oo, men don't like to share their wives.
please tell d wicked and stupid goat well
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Dolapo Opeyemi Badmos is a Superintendent of Police (SP) who was recently appointed as the new Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of Lagos State Police Command. She wrote;

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/lagos-police-ppro-dolapo-badmos-squad-adorable-photo

This woman is silly.
is this now how to be a police officer??
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by Fitbillionairep: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
after enough doggy and carmel style
Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by package7(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
IGP I want draw your attention that people in the above pictures are all due for transfer..
Maiduguri will be the Best for them. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo by sfinkzslot(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hakeem12:
This guy guys though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.