Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m (2184 Views)

Make, 600,000 Naira , Minimum In A Month With A Start Up Capital Of 1,080,000 / 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Pentools(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
badboygood:
Im looking for business ideas requiring start up capital of 5m or less. I made some lucky investments in cryptocurrency, but I think my luck is beginning to run out. I have an 8 to 5 that takes up most of my time, but I need to start doing my own thing, so I'm looking for ideas. I also will not mind partnering with anybody who is bringing something to the table too (capital, experience/knowhow, hustle), etc. If I like your idea, I will likely reach out to you for further discussions.

Laundry n dry cleaning is awesome, I'm actually speaking from the authority of experience, I was and still a benefactor, uber, taxify or any e-hauling is OK, keke hire purchase is okay, then betting shop, I was once in your shoe and I came to realise proper money utility/usage especially investment wise is also a problem, tho lesser than not having a dime.

Those above listed stuffs where n still my saving grace, if not for them, only God knows where person for dey especially during this crypto depressing downtime.

Cheers n success in your quest.
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by badboygood: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pentools:

Laundry n dry cleaning is awesome, I'm actually speaking from the authority of experience, I was and still a benefactor, uber, taxify or any e-hauling is OK, keke hire purchase is okay, then betting shop, I was once in your shoe and I came to realise proper money utility/usage especially investment wise is also a problem, tho lesser than not having a dime.

Those above listed stuffs where n still my saving grace, if not for them, only God knows where person for dey especially during this crypto depressing downtime.

Cheers n success in your quest.

Brotherly. Good to hear from somebody wey dey also feel what I'm going through. As crypto don dey fall our hand, we gats diversify. I'm seriously considering the laundry biz for a start. I had some preliminary discussions with the laundry man on my street, and he is willing to do a partnership. At least I will be able to leverage on his experience and his established customer base, instead of starting from scratch. We will see how it goes.
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Blazing8(m): 2:15am On Aug 16, 2018
badboygood:

I have been researching this for a while now. Im currently running a feasibility study on it. Too many people seem to think that it is a good idea, so naturally, I'm skeptical. I'm looking for the catch. lol. Give me your contact, lets discuss on this.
Pm me
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Dacronym(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2018
5M is more than Enough for a lot Simple Side Businesses with sure monthly returns
May be too small in the wrong business and you may end up packing Up
seen it happen over and over again
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Pentools(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2018
badboygood:

Brotherly. Good to hear from somebody wey dey also feel what I'm going through. As crypto don dey fall our hand, we gats diversify. I'm seriously considering the laundry biz for a start. I had some preliminary discussions with the laundry man on my street, and he is willing to do a partnership. At least I will be able to leverage on his experience and his established customer base, instead of starting from scratch. We will see how it goes.

All the best brother, however I'm readily in all pleasure to help in anyway u feel I should.... More stacks to you rubber band. We refuse to be broken by crypro hectic turbulences.

Cheers!
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by badboygood: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dacronym:
5M is more than Enough for a lot Simple Side Businesses with sure monthly returns
May be too small in the wrong business and you may end up packing Up
seen it happen over and over again

This is what I'm afraid of. Biting off more than I can chew, or starting a project that will need more capital than i can supply
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Dacronym(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
badboygood:

This is what I'm afraid of. Biting off more than I can chew, or starting a project that will need more capital than i can supply
I've been there, ppl would confuse you a lot no one would really tell you a sure way to make money
If you're really ready no p
Nigeria being a very Corrupt Country a lot of Legal illegal ways to make money Easy
Right knowledge connection and Luck, and Capital as in your Case and you've solved a major problem
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Blazing8(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
badboygood:

I have been researching this for a while now. Im currently running a feasibility study on it. Too many people seem to think that it is a good idea, so naturally, I'm skeptical. I'm looking for the catch. lol. Give me your contact, lets discuss on this.
I've given you d number and you did not message me ... hope all is well ?
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by ruzell86: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Blazing8:

Good day , I'm looking forward to starting up a laundry and dry cleaning service before the year runs out , most likely in the month of October and don't mind partnering with you if you're interested. I'm based in Lagos and I've done all necessary feasibility studies and have a 2year working experience , the capital for the startup is far lesser than the amount stipulated in your post , and this will enable you to have your eggs in more than one basket as the case may be ... lemme know if you're interested so we can futher the discussion with facts and figures .Thanks
Good idea, but do you also have a ready customer/client base to start with?
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Blazing8(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
ruzell86:

Good idea, but do you also have a ready customer/client base to start with?
Yes I do , but I'm not banking on that.
I'm willing to provide a top-notch service that would make customers leave my competitors for me, no jokes on this one , I mean serious business...
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by aariwa(m): 1:55am On Aug 20, 2018
speed99:
For what I can vouch for, get a supply contract, get the products, deliver and get paid.
For solid minerals, get manganese or mica contract supply ex lagos warehouse, get products from North central, get it to Lag and you are paid after testing.
These products are low risk, high returns (up to 35-55%) , cycle can be weekly or 2 weeks. This can be done with less than a million, and the percentage of these ore are pretty stable. Its a better way to grow cash. Charcoal ex Lagos is cool too.
If you can secure supply for groundnut, soyabeans, maize, potato, ginger... it will be a great idea, just they are seasonal. Monitor the process, start small and you can attract more cash to expand once you can be trusted.
can you brief me more on the manganese
Re: Business Ideas Requiring Start Up Capital Of Less Than 5m by Steppingup4lyf: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
badboygood:
Im looking for business ideas requiring start up capital of 5m or less. I made some lucky investments in cryptocurrency, but I think my luck is beginning to run out. I have an 8 to 5 that takes up most of my time, but I need to start doing my own thing, so I'm looking for ideas. I also will not mind partnering with anybody who is bringing something to the table too (capital, experience/knowhow, hustle), etc. If I like your idea, I will likely reach out to you for further discussions.
are you still open for proposals. Send me an email at steppingup4lyf@gmail.com let me forward a biz proposal

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. / Virgin Cream,virgin Products Maker,engineer Folorunso Ijaodola Is Gone! / Advantages Of The Soap Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.