Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Time For Meme Warfare Beckons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time For Meme Warfare Beckons (322 Views)

History Beckons: Posterity Will Judge Anyone That Fail To Vote For Obi / Pdp /apc Beckons Kwankwanso Not To Cede Ticket To Peter Obi / Buratai: Spiritual Warfare Prevented Deaths At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Time For Meme Warfare Beckons by 12Monkeys: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
2019 is around the corner and the game for minds begins.

Memetrix warfare is not a new thing that came out from the internetz but has been deployed since ancient man went to war.

The Allied forces used Meme warfare to both inspire their troops to war and also to rouse support from their populace.
'

Democratic Politics is an aspect of war - a cold blooded war towards attaining power so it is no brainer that sooner or later the condensed animinated messaging posters used in wars will be deployed to the front line of political campaigns.

We saw a lot of this in the last elections being deployed by the APC roaches and sadly enough they have at their arsenal more zombots to spread their vile rubbish towards re-electing their Khalifa. But there is hope. Just like the ALT-Right used Meme warfare to take down that Wiccan Witch of Washington's (Hilary Clinton) presidential bid and install The Donald, we also can do it here. The DemoRATs in the US never knew what hit them because for decades they have been adherent students of Paul ALinsky's 101 Rules for Radicals - the same set of vile slanderous lying campaign which the Obama administration and the DNC taught the APC Alausa roaches well in 2015 and to which Lai Mohammed is still reviewing on a daily basis..

The APC Meme warfare will be coordinated not only by BMC, BSO, BMO and a host of soon to be launched other useless alphabetic acronyms with a ''B'' in front and they will target NOT only who emerges as the flag bearer for the opposition but also YOU who do not subscribe to a Buhari return. This is exactly how they made ridicule of any one who supported the re-election bid of GEJ all over social media which will later transmute into the real world. From there they drowned every reasonable concerned opposition towards a Buhari candidacy. It was a simple but sophisticated bullying tactic compounded with a herding and social conforming gimmick. Ironically, the herding of the sheeple to vote a Fulani cowboy who led them to the slaughter slabs.

We must NOT allow them to use the same gimmick to drown or silence our voice.

I will be starting my own Memetric warfare here on Nairaland and I hope all of you who are truly concerned with the spate of Nigeria and where these APC demons are herding us to will oblige to volunteer your time, skill and social network to spread the memes.

Unlike the APC demonic zombies, I will be relying on the utmost truth - which as they say is the ultimate weapon to free the imprisoned sheeple. I have under my belt several Meme phrases/terms that have gone viral and are part of the day-to-day nomenclature used on 9ja cyberspace. I was the first to tag them zombies. I was the first to draw attention to the Yoruba Muslim blight and their subservience to Sokoto and phobia to both the truth and commonsense.

We should not wait for them to shoot the first salvo as they have giving us more than enough rope to hang all of them.

Let the games begin.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Third Worst City To Live – EIU Report / Still On Alex Otti And The Politics Of Blood(y) Tonic / How Buhari, El-rufai’s Plan To Make Tinubu Vice President Failed – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.