Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Infinix And Tecno Phones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Infinix And Tecno Phones (508 Views)

An Interesting List Of The Best Tecno Phones Available Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix And Tecno Phones by Godsent12(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
hello importers in the house this has being a big challenge to me,the area of importing infinix and tecno phones.Because anytime I'm searching for infinix phones on 1688.com I will only be seeing phone cases,bateries and other parts of infinix phones, the same thing when I searched on other china websites even on amazon I cant find a complete infinix and tecno phones on this,so house I will like you guys to help me out with websites apart from aliexpress where I can import infinix and tecno phones,because I found out that infinix and tecno phones are not manufactured in china but in hongkong.
Re: Infinix And Tecno Phones by Godsent12(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
please I need your response guys
Godsent12:
hello importers in the house this has being a big challenge to me,the area of importing infinix and tecno phones.Because anytime I'm searching for infinix phones on 1688.com I will only be seeing phone cases,bateries and other parts of infinix phones, the same thing when I searched on other china websites even on amazon I cant find a complete infinix and tecno phones on this,so house I will like you guys to help me out with websites apart from aliexpress where I can import infinix and tecno phones,because I found out that infinix and tecno phones are not manufactured in china but in hongkong.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Now Valued At Least Usd1billion / Cable TV Subscriptions / Itunes Gift Cards Needed Bulk. Giving Good Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.