Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (356 Views)

2 Men Caught Exhuming 16 Skulls At Cemetery In Oyo (Photo) / Man Arrested With 18 Human Skulls In Ogun / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by 12Ebisco: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Men of the Oyo State police command on Monday said that they have arrested a man for allegedly being in possession of three human skulls in Ibadan, the state capital.

The 27-year old Sodiq Rasheed, according to the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abiodun Odude, was arrested around Omi Adio.

Odude while parading the suspect, said he was caught during a raid by the police.

Odude said his accomplice was still at large.

The suspect while speaking with journalists said “It was one man that lured me into the crime.

“I helped him to do something and after we discussed, he told me to bring human skull for money ritual.

“I succeded in getting the three head at a cemetery located in a bush in Omi Adio area and after I was caught, he ran away”.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/police-capture-man-with-3-human-skulls.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by sonofspada(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Na them
Scar face tribe undecided
Re: Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by reyscrub(m): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Let him provide the receipt of procurement from cementary guard to show that he did not steel the property ok.
Re: Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by 12Monkeys: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Afonjas are now robbing the dead of their only worldly possessions.
Re: Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by adadike(f): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Our brothers from d west, its time to stop these vice! is it not your fellow Nigerian that re winning awards for obodo oyibo? join them and stop mining skulls
Re: Police Capture Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan by Mynd44: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018

(1)

2019: Buhari Defeats Atiku, Others In Online Poll / Nigeria Police Force Responds To The Sars Reform. / Why Eastern, Delta Ports Are Not Utilised By Importers – Industry Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.