Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Sex In The Studio? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sex In The Studio? (264 Views)

Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Burna Boy & Don Jazzy In The Studio Working Together (Video, Photo) / Frank Edwards; When I'm Tired Of Sitting In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Studio? by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 14, 2018
Well, I Was Just Turned To My Favourite Radio Station That Entertains Me With Blues At Night In PH. Just Around 2am Today, I Heard A Lady Screamimg From The Background. I Listened Again To Know If Its Part Of The Blues. Know It Was Not, She Was Just Enjoying The Romp From Whoever That Was Digging Her Up. She Stop Moaning When She Realise She Was Live On Air.

LESSON

Just When You Thought All PH People Are Asleep Or Not Tuned To A Station By That Hour, Some Actually Deos. Especially Me Cause I Love Blues.

All These Radio Station's Staff That Sleep In The Studio Should Take It Easy Abeg. You People Should Not Interrupt My Blues Pls

Well You Can Guess The Radio Station But Dont Ask Me.
Re: Sex In The Studio? by jayinfo2(m): 3:22am On Aug 14, 2018
No prove . so how do we believe this

(1) (Reply)

Video Emerges Why Gov Ajimobi Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Why People Are Mad That Michelle Obama Hugs Kanye West In Childish Gambino’s New / Peazy Ariegwe - Day Break Everywhere Burst (prod. By Cypress Hit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.