Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,098 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

NNPC Partners Seplat To Deliver 3.4bcf Of Gas By 2020 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Partners Seplat To Deliver 3.4bcf Of Gas By 2020 (4967 Views)

FG May Approve Exxonmobil’s $1.28 Billion Asset Sale To Seplat In Two Weeks / Spend Less On Petrol, Diesel , Kerosene And Cooking Gas By Using Our Product / FG To Move Petrol & Cooking Gas By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Partners Seplat To Deliver 3.4bcf Of Gas By 2020 by deliveryngltd: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
SEPLAT is a company to watch with regards to innovation.
Re: NNPC Partners Seplat To Deliver 3.4bcf Of Gas By 2020 by RealityShot: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
wealthyhenry:
I never said I'm not rich bro. I only aired my observation.
vice versa
Re: NNPC Partners Seplat To Deliver 3.4bcf Of Gas By 2020 by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Why are you programmed this way undecided

Government that ALL it achievements is in the future undecided

What have they being doing with all the trillions remitted into their account since 2015

All of a sudden they now have a blue print few months to the election!

We know those that are working! I repeat, the ONLY way APC can win any election is through rigging!

No sane human being will vote this wicked people into power!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Partners Seplat To Deliver 3.4bcf Of Gas By 2020 by kingsmecca(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's a nice project we've been waiting for long time to kick off.

Besides, for those commenting negative about the project, Assa community is my home town and we don't cut oil or gas pipeline. Ohaji-Egbema is an LGA in Imo State you can invest and expect high ROI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dilemma: Shopping On‏ Taafoo.com / LIRS PAYE Mid Year Tax Review: How Prepared Are You? / FIRS Vows To Eliminate Multiple Taxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.