Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (49454 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by alextayo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Hahaha this one is funny.....if ua his friend or colleague....then you're as dump as Nigeria itself....A MAN WHO DIED FIGHTING BOKOHARAM WHICH WAS SPONSORED BY THE NORTH

A COMRADE AS YOU CALLED HIM WAS BURIED WITH UNDER SIZED COFFIN

DID U EVEN SEE HOW HIS BODY WAS BENT TO FORCE IT TO FIT IN

DO U GUYS HAVE NO SHAME

EVEN LOWER ANIMALS WOULD BE ASHAMED OF U GUYS THE SO CALLED COLLEAGUES TO ALLOW YOU FRIEND BE BURIED EVEN WITHOUT PEACE

THEY SENT HIM TO THE BUSH WITH OUTDATED WEAPON, WITH NO BACKUP PLANS.....NO AIR SUPPORT THEN HE DIED THEY BURY HIM WITH LOCAL UNDERSIZED CASKET

I SPIT ON U ALL

On a second thought, I think imbeciles like you should have some words. Probably your mother didn't do a good job raising you up.

How will your mother feel upon realising that she gave birth to a complete low life.

Your life is not better than his life and you can never achieve whatever he has achieved in his short time on earth. I even doubt if the combined efforts of your brainless father and prostitute mother can match up to half of his achievements in life.

I don't understand if you guys are doing competition for the most stupid person on nairaland.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by alextayo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
nah your obituary you write so

This one too is competing for the most stupid person on nairaland.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by soso2017: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Any Igbo soldier who gets killed fighting for Nig Army committed suicide. Now that its a matter of life and death, they are now using Igbos as shields. When its abt promotion and Federal employment, etc Igbos comes last. they tell tell you its national character. Why dont they use national character in posting the soldiers too. This is the 3rd Igbos soldier getting killed by Boko Haram in 2 weeks. Keep going there and you will keep dying. Buhari will finish you people up finally.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
alextayo:

On a second thought, I think imbeciles like you should have some words. Probably your mother didn't do a good job raising you up.

How will your mother feel upon realising that she gave birth to a complete low life.

Your life is not better than his life and you can never achieve whatever he has achieved in his short time on earth. I even doubt if the combined efforts of your brainless father and prostitute mother can match up to half of his achievements in life.

I don't understand if you guys are doing competition for the most stupid person on nairaland.

Yet to understand ur point

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by BENARI: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Many are mad, Few are roaming.
If you know, you know

I agree bro. The few roaming are the ones now mining skull left right centre. We are not safe in this country anymore honestly.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
alextayo:

yeah after ur useless father ni
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by BENARI: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
shotuns:
You can' t even spell " Afonja" correctly, You really need a brain reset.

God forbid! No be my brain you go reset. Another miner sighted.

If you near my skull, let alone my brain, you are a gonna.

See this guy o!
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by DNAprof: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
onedream:
why re-post him back to the warfront just one year after serving for 5years at that warfront without leave? this is Murder. The heads of the Army wanted him to die at all cost.

I also 'smelt' something fishy therein. Someone in higher-ups of the Army wanted him dead at all cost. It should be investigated. Seems he was even shot at the point blank range on the head.

RIP to him.

Anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by DNAprof: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
alextayo:

It's ok bro. Ignore them.

It takes a lot restraint not to join issues with some posters here. Just let it slide and scroll up and away.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by TDonald: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Darmolla02:

[s]At first I felt reluctant to reply to this your heartless reply cause everytime I see a comment like this on nairaland I cant help but to log out cause I can't see myself in the midst of people with a low reasoning and mentally disorder Nigerians. Imagine yourself to be the soldier who lost his life and been honour in this way, what would your reaction be looking down from heaven and seeing your dear country Ho outing your exit in that manner. All this mentality of our reasoning won't take us higher rather belittle who we are and what we are.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by shotuns: 2:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Like I said, you need a brain reset. Is this your best line of defense? . Just ranting from your smelly anus. Abeg pack somewhere else and stick to the topic.

BENARI:

God forbid! No be my brain you go reset. Another miner sighted.

If you near my skull, let alone my brain, you are a gonna.

See this guy o!
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by Magicdon(m): 4:43am On Aug 16, 2018
mytym:

Once you sign up for military. Your life belongs to the state. Everything.

A cadet who died in training, will not have his corpse released to family members, so ancestral issue no dey.
Shebi na corpse we u see, you go bury.

a captain for Christ sake? Buried like a rank and file? He is not supposed to be buried in bornu. His family deserves to take him home for burial.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by BENARI: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
shotuns:
Like I said, you need a brain reset. Is this your best line of defense? . Just ranting from your smelly anus. Abeg pack somewhere else and stick to the topic.

Eyaaaaaaah! See pain!!!!!!!

You go soon die.

Ritualist skull miner.

When you don't find a head to steal you begin to vent your frustrations here.

Omo park well.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2018
magzey:

Coward military is not for your type grin

Please be specific.

NIGERIAN MILITARY is not for my type.

Let me not talk too much.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by shotuns: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2018
See the Kind of frustrated lazy youth We have in our society today . It shows how pained you are and seriously you need help. . . Pleaseeeee get one.

BENARI:

Eyaaaaaaah! See pain!!!!!!!

You go soon die.

Ritualist skull miner.

When you don't find a head to steal you begin to vent your frustrations here.

Omo park well.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by yjgm(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Akpacha:
I pity u, u die for naija u die for nothing. Politicians would eat money budgeted for ur widow upkeep.
So what do you want me to do?. Chicken out like a coward?. Nah
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
yjgm:

So what do you want me to do?. Chicken out like a coward?. Nah
Boss I love and respect ur service and courage, too bad Nigeria case is political and I hate when one die cos of political struggle.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by Jesmion(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
Mztarstrechy:
Nigerian soldier Capt Felix Emeka George aka Okadigbo from Owere-Nimbo,Enugu state killed by Boko Haram has been buried in Maiduguri.

He fearlessly served Nigeria through NDA and rose by merit to the rank of a Captain in Nigerian Army.He was recalled back on May, 2018 barely a year after he left Borno, having served 5 years, continuously (on no leave no transfer)  to Borno war front.

Felix died young leaving 4 children and a pregnant wife behind:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/nigerian-soldier-okadigbo-killed-by.html
i can't even know what to talk, it baffled me, but if i would talk, Chuba Okadigbo was no more to talk with, but i feel that Ogbunike would monitor the movement of Chuba Okadigbo family to reduce these accidents!
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by tit(f): 10:21pm On May 23, 2021
mytym:

Once you sign up for military. Your life belongs to the state. Everything.

A cadet who died in training, will not have his corpse released to family members, so ancestral issue no dey.
Shebi na corpse we u see, you go bury.

But the Muslims are buried within 24 hours where possible?
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by mytym(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2021
tit:

But the Muslims are buried within 24 hours where possible?

Yes...but whether muslim or Christian or traditionalist, if the fellow is a military officer and died is KIA or died in active service, the corpse belongs to the military. They only present or send Flag(of the particular country) to relatives.

Hence anyone who signed up for the military belongs to the military both in life and in death.

How's your weekending.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) by Jesmion(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2021
mytym:

Yes...but whether muslim or Christian or traditionalist, if the fellow is a military officer and died is KIA or died in active service, the corpse belongs to the military. They only present or send Flag(of the particular country) to relatives.

Hence anyone who signed up for the military belongs to the military both in life and in death.

How's your weekending.
nna weekend is not good this time, this moment because of these Chuba Okadigbo children that died!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.