Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

VFD Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VFD Graduate Trainee (1924 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / How To Apply For VFD Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment For 2018 / VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Aptitude Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VFD Graduate Trainee by ehinmowo: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
I want someone to enlighten me concerning the products or services provided by VFD group. All I got from google and other social media sites are "financial services " and "informal financial sector". I couldn't much sense of it.

I dnt want to waste my time going for another glorified GNLD program.
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by Meklex(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
ehinmowo:
I want someone to enlighten me concerning the products or services provided by VFD group. All I got from google and other social media sites are "financial services " and "informal financial sector". I couldn't much sense of it.

I dnt want to waste my time going for another glorified GNLD program.
same here, I couldn't find any information whatsoever on the company
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by teepha: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Lol...I also applied for their Graduate Trainee and I know they are not "glorified gnld" like you said. Go to their website and read everything about the company. You will understand better.
This link is the testimony of last year's graduate Trainees that were selected.
https://vfdgroup.com/my-2017-graduate-trainee-experience/
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by cecilia4(f): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2018
teepha:
Lol...I also applied for their Graduate Trainee and I know they are not "glorified gnld" like you said. Go to their website and read everything about the company. You will understand better.
! I got the invite too but I'm not going to honour the invite
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by Meklex(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
cecilia4:
! I got the invite too but I'm not going to honour the invite
why
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by ehinmowo: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2018
teepha:

Thanks for d response...will check it out.
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by ehinmowo: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thru d reviews, I deduced that VFD will be another waste of resources. Yes! The candidate tried to conceal many things. But with discerning mindset, I discovered that VFD wil not worth my try afterall.

I wish other candidates goodluck!
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by Meklex(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
ehinmowo:
Thru d reviews, I deduced that VFD will be another waste of resources. Yes! The candidate tried to conceal many things. But with discerning mindset, I discovered that VFD wil not worth my try afterall.

I wish other candidates goodluck!
what reviews?
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by Phatkings: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
My elder brother knows about the company, he said it is a good company not ur a list company but at least you can start your career from there. My advise don't disregard any company. I got an invite from a company named tsl ( transport service limited) I almost declined the invite but I went. I didn't get the job but my greatest surprise getting, the company was worth my travel and stress so don't decline or dishonor invite you never can tell where your light will shine

1 Like

Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by ehinmowo: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Phatkings:
My elder brother knows about the company, he said it is a good company not ur a list company but at least you can start your career from there. My advise don't disregard any company. I got an invite from a company named tsl ( transport service limited) I almost declined the invite but I went. I didn't get the job but my greatest surprise getting, the company was worth my travel and stress so don't decline or dishonor invite you never can tell where your light will shine

Thank u.
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by ehinmowo: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Meklex:
what reviews?

Check d link above.
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by Meklex(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Phatkings:
do you know how much they pay?
Re: VFD Graduate Trainee by teepha: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Phatkings:
True talk for fresh graduate

(1) (Reply)

7 New Job Vacancies Of April 2019 / Procurement Manager Vacancy At Airline Services Ltd Epze / Oceanic Bank Apt Test Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.