Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) (24013 Views)

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2018
lazy afonjas.
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Enough6000(f): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Nice beating, they will try that again
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Do we still have NEPA in Nigeria?

Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2018
The FG should look for all means to create jobs. If those two men gat a job,they won't be engaging into robbery.

Instead of finding a way out, some blacks are busy raining all source of words on them.

Other countries are also reading what's happening in Nigeria and they way they media reacts.
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2018
use tyre and fuel on them it will set as example to others
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2018

lawalosky:
economic hardship is everywhere but stealing is never never an option to ending the hardship..
meanWhile
we really got to note this very important thing.
as fellow countrymen.
, between xtian and Moslem in Nigeria who is really imaginalising who?
we have about 14president who have lead this country since independent.
and they are 7from xtian and 7from Moslem.
as if that's all...
in Senate president we have 13 since independent but it has being only one Moslem who have lead plenary as president of Senate..
and non other person but Bukola Saraki.
xtians have gained a lot in Nigeria more than Moslems but don't really understand...
please who is imaginalising who here.
lets love our selves irrespective of religions and tribe.....
God bless nigeria
Was loving this until you messed it up down there.......
Sariki as the only Muslim...... Have you asked yourself why was the Senate seat not given to a south easterner or south south as the case is always in the presidential.. Vice president and senate seat?.... You better go back to history.....
Come and bomb me here..... Won't tell you where... Lols

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by hatedisplace: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Oma307:
I support correct beating instead of jungle justice
if they killed the woman then jungle they will get
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:

Was loving this until you messed it up down there.......
Sariki as the only Muslim...... Have you asked yourself why was the Senate seat not given to a south easterner or south south as the case is always in the presidential.. Vice president and senate seat?.... You better go back to history.....
Come and bomb me here..... Won't tell you where... Lols
I don't no about that one... but I hope u got my massage..
saraki remains only Muslim name I saw on that list...
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by anjilgreat(f): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2018
We just all have to be more security conscious these days.

This is the reason why no NEPA staff or strangers are allowed into my compound, their business ends at the gate because one does not know who the spy is. Even people you bring to do work for you at home.

God will help us, safety is from Him.
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Oma307:

Me too but no weapons. Just fist.
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oma307:
after 6months imprisonment they will form deadly gang with Ak47
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by yinnyme(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
zoba88:
According to a Nigerian man who lives in Abuja, the 2 men pictured below were caught after they disguised as NEPA officials to rob a woman.They were tied and beaten by mob. Here is what he wrote..

'Nigerians should be aware of this so called fake NEPA Staffs not to allow them enter their house, This guys were caught yesterday pretend as NEPA Staffs to enter a house and to rub an old woman'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/robbers-who-disguise-as-nepa-officials.html

Daft and lazy youths, you are lucky those guys didn't set you on fire. See yourselves now, that's why I can't steal because it will strip you off human rights, small pikin go naked you, slapped you etc and you no fit do anything.

Guys don't steal please, just hold on, be patience, do any odd jobs and find God's face everyday, I tell you one day it will get to your turn and it will look as if it was just yesterday.

It's like que, it's almost your turn.
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by shotuns: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
You need JESUS. . Why didnt you also disguise as a NEPA official ? Hardship has turned your brain into recession. .

HoodBillionaire:
imagine wat will happen in bubus second term
fuc
hardship everywhr
robbery everywhr
scam everwhr
ritualists everywhr
nawa o
Re: Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) by imran147(m): 1:32am On Aug 15, 2018
josju:
Better than mobbing them to death....

Yeah perfect Jewish mending

(1) (2) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Woman In Hospital As 57-Year-Old Woman Beats Her For Insulting Her / Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl / 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.