Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Dogara Congratulates Senators-elect Kaita, Gumau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Congratulates Senators-elect Kaita, Gumau (273 Views)

Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Congratulates Senators-elect Kaita, Gumau by WNRealm: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has congratulated Reps. Lawal Yahaya Gumau and Ahmed Babba Kaita on their victories in Saturday’s bye-elections in Bauchi and Katsina states.
Dogara, in a statement he signed on Monday, said he was confident of their ability to provide quality representation of their constituents.
“On behalf of the entire leadership and members of the House of Representatives, I congratulate you on your election to the Senate.
I am proud of you and know that you will continue the good job of representing the interests of your constituents in the Senate.
ALSO READ Forex: CBN injects $327m, CNY69m into retail SMIS
“It gladdens my heart to note that you have now joined the league of former House members in the Senate,” the speaker said.
http://wapnetrealm.com/dogara-congratulates-senators-elect-kaita-gumau/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Dogara Congratulates Senators-elect Kaita, Gumau by Hanji(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Ok......next

(1) (Reply)

Whether Kings Are Dying, Queens Are Mourning, Buhari Is Coming Back- Edo APC / Sent. President Bukola Saraki Say "Pvc Is A Goal" On His Post (check It Out / Nigeria Army To Bring Operation Python Dance(3) To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.