Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Video Of Mikel Obi And His Lover, Olga Dancing At A Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mikel Obi And His Lover, Olga Dancing At A Club (341 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary / Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas / Mikel Obi In Abuja With Wife Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Mikel Obi And His Lover, Olga Dancing At A Club by sirlekzy: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2018
@LekzyLoaded

Super Eagles player Mikel Obi and his lover, Olga Dyachenko looked very much into each other as they danced happily to the tune of a sweet music in the club.

The video shared by Olga, showed the couple full of excitement as they rocked each other on the dance floor.

Watch video: CLICK HERE Or Watch On Instagram

Olga Dyachenko once wrote on how she met the Nigerian football star. In a post she ahared on her Instagram page, she wrote:

“Mikel used to be my parents neighbor. We lived there for 5 years. As my parents were leaving the flat, I dropped off the keys at his flat and that was how we met and started off as friends and then grew into lovers.

It was never a magical love story because we were neighbors for 5 years but we never met until I went to drop off the keys when my parents were about to leave the apartment.”

The couple have a set of twin girls and Olga opened up they they don’t have any Igbo or Russian names because they are citizens of the world.

Olga said they would decide which tradition to follow, either Russian, British where they were born or Nigerian.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com/entertainment/video-of-mikel-obi-and-his-lover-olga-dancing-at-a-club

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Epic Response By Lady To Men Who Always look For Ladies That Can Cook Good food / What Is Your Favorite 9ice Song Yet? / Trump, Obama, Clinton, Others Pay Tribute To Late Aretha Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.