Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help Me Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Out (1034 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by DeHero1: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2007
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM I HAVE AND I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY PROFITABLE SOLUTION FROM ANYONE.

WHENEVER I FINISH URINATING, BLOOD USE TO COME OUT OF ME shocked. ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT MUCH BLOOD BUT IT GIVES ME FEAR. IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR SOMETIME NOW (MORE THAN A YEAR). I HAVE BEEN ADVICED TO STOP TAKING SUGAR. I STOPPED BUT THE TREATH STILL CONTINUES.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT.

I AM A MALE (IF THAT WOULD HELP).
Re: Help Me Out by cuteass1(f): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2007
When will people start taking serious issues/matters serious??

@ poster

don't sit there and assume its nothing, assumption kills[/color][color=#990000] you know

what will it take from you to visit a hospital/clinique, and have a blood test? if the doctor says you're fine, absolutely splendid, if something is wrong then the sooner the better, don't you think??

addresseing the question on this forun?? do you think anyody here is a wizard to be 100% sure of what the cause of your case might be??

or don't you know that 1001 people might be having a similar sympton and yet be suffering from different sicknesses??

A friend of mine here in Hammerfest was having the same "problem"
she thought it was a i'm-sure-its-nothing thingy
after such a long period of time of keeping it to herself, she confessed and was taken to the hospital

because of her ignorance, something that could have been healed with a number of pills is now taking all sorts of check-ups, "minor operations"and likes

Do you think your sitting there and being afraid will get rid of the blood?? comm' on be an adult angry

ignorance is a disease, don't be a victim

Take the next taxi, buss, whatever to the hospital . . i do hope you're fine though but its better to know than die of not-knowing wink

my younger brother died out of our ignorance and i'll never forgive myself for it

Take care of you cheesy
Re: Help Me Out by DeHero1: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2007
thanks sis
Re: Help Me Out by angolag(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2007
Run very fast,Go see your Dokinta

(1) (Reply)

Dry Skin. any solution?, / Any Dentist Here? Pls Help / Nhs Weight Loss Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.