Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager (31415 Views)

Jada P And Son, Zion Balogun In New Picture / Jada P And Zion Join In Ghana To Support Wizkid / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by jaytexwnr: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada has urged everyone to stop referring to her as just ‘Wizkid’s babymama’, as she’s also his manager who is working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement.

She revelaed this in a response to a fan of Wizkid who thanked her for supporting Wizkid in all he does. The follower wrote:

“Nothing better than a baby mama supporting her baby daddy, God bless you Jada”.

..and her response reads as thus:

“Thanks for you’re kind words! I’m NOT just a baby mama supporting her baby daddy. I’m a manager working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement that means a lot to us all. ”

http://wapnetrealm.com/jada-cries-out-i-am-not-just-wizkids-babymama-im-also-his-manager/

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by lonelydora: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who dey argue with her nah?

At my age, i no longer celebrate FTC. kiss

Sho mo age ni?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Diasyluv(f): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by xty50(f): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
She never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Damn...nice bikini
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by nepapole(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
lonelydora:
Who dey argue with her nah?
i no understand oo

5 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Simongm(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
n
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by jamael(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
“Thanks for you’re kind words! I’m NOT just a baby mama supporting her baby daddy. I’m a manager working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement that means a lot to us all.
[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

26 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by StarUp: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
I sincerely feel for children born "the baby mama way" because a majour foundational part of their lives would have been messed up from the scratch without them even knowing.

21 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by blackpanda: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
You dont expect anyone to take u seriously when u are busy sexing your clients
Thats the opposite of professionalism

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by DBossNG(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wow. Interesting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
U don kuku give dem go ahead to refer to u as hin baby mama b dat

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by RexTramadol1: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who else noticed that what she meant myt be different from OP's point of view.

Gather for selfie

3 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by wolexy14(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg help me tell am say has she don drop one for wizkid outta wedlock she don qualify automatically into the baby mamas nation

5 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Okay. We've heard.
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Those floaties on her chest will give Vaseline crew a filled day.

2 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by 3millionia: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wizkid is the best Artist in Nigeria

Don't argue with me

if you are wizkid fan, Download Latest Best Of Wizkid Of All Time (2018) Mixtape - 69.19 Mb
https://mixtapes.ng/best-of-wizkid-of-all-time-mixtape/

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by oluwasegun007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
i love her sincerity, ' am not just a baby mama '

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by iykebest1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
WizKid shaa. who wouldn't make such beauty his manager?
except me shaa. yes
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by jidamsel43(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Manager indeed. Anyway I also need a manager like her to push me up with all her endowment .

2 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by tunary(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
See the kind thing way wizkid dey fork self
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by ExplicitConect: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Manager/Elevator.
NEWS FLASH: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has directed the Inspector General of Police to overhaul the management and activities of #SARS with immediate effect. #EndSARS

3 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Managing him with those two sweet oranges abi wink. Abeg come manage me too
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Simongm(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Alright, keep it up!

See my signature.
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by kushercain: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Managing his baby abi

3 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by olafunny(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Baby MAMAger

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Nightmareo07: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
N
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by seyigiggle: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
just as you pushed your chest to the front
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by agarawu23(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Smh
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by gurunlocker: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oga o.... wizzy dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
The more reason a Manager must never have a sexual relationship with her client.....

Ask Tiwa and Teebillz.........

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding / Kizz Daniel Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Marks A Decade On Stage / Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.