Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager (31420 Views)

Jada P And Son, Zion Balogun In New Picture / Jada P And Zion Join In Ghana To Support Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Cholls(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Santro313: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
: d
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Beremx(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Breast don nearly shift go belle.

Fake fake! grin
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Baby Mama everywhere?
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by pweshdodo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Manager on the bed
Managing Zion
Managing his bazoka
Managing his home
Low life bi :Dch
Get a live woman and stop ranting
She might even be older than him..who knows?
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by KosyJerry(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
jaytexwnr:
Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada has urged everyone to stop referring to her as just ‘Wizkid’s babymama’, as she’s also his manager who is working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement.

She revelaed this in a response to a fan of Wizkid who thanked her for supporting Wizkid in all he does. The follower wrote:

“Nothing better than a baby mama supporting her baby daddy, God bless you Jada”.

..and her response reads as thus:

“Thanks for you’re kind words! I’m NOT just a baby mama supporting her baby daddy. I’m a manager working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement that means a lot to us all. ”

http://wapnetrealm.com/jada-cries-out-i-am-not-just-wizkids-babymama-im-also-his-manager/

Please park well. Manager who has a child for his boss.. what’s that called?? Your pretty sha
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by SugaryBelle(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Don't worry your pretty head Jada because it's a Nigerian thing. Women who have kids for celebrities practically have no life ;past or present.
Once you are a baby mama, that's all you are and will be, in the eyes of most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by loverboys: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gr8 Jada bt m sure u will soon become his babbies mama
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Jummie1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Issorite
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by OgogoroNo2: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
The chest is fully loaded
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by ituglobal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
She can be whatever she wants to be.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by ajayiopy: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
jaytexwnr:
Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada has urged everyone to stop referring to her as just ‘Wizkid’s babymama’, as she’s also his manager who is working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement.

She revelaed this in a response to a fan of Wizkid who thanked her for supporting Wizkid in all he does. The follower wrote:

“Nothing better than a baby mama supporting her baby daddy, God bless you Jada”.

“Thanks for you’re kind words! I’m NOT just a baby mama supporting her baby daddy. I’m a manager working extremely HARD to elevate and push a global movement that means a lot to us all. ”

http://wapnetrealm.com/jada-cries-out-i-am-not-just-wizkids-babymama-im-also-his-manager/

JUST INCASE YOU DONT KNOW,WIZZY NO READY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH ANYONE
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by nazablossom(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
You gave up that position the day you decided to be unprofessional. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by pacifust058(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wetin you cum be?

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by glassy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
OK.... You are his "baby mamager"!!!!! Corrections taken

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Diasyluv post=702703k84:
fine gal.which part of anambra r u
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by innocential3032(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
frm manager to mama baby abi baby mama. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by AnuliKay: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
He could get a new manager tomorrow, but you're permanently his baby mama.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by bossvicks06: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] BABY MAMAAAA!
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by NaijaFutbol: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
StarUp:
I sincerely feel for children born "the baby mama way" because a majour foundational part of their lives would have been messed up from the scratch without them even knowing.

English majour
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by StarUp: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
NaijaFutbol:

English majour

That's the British spelling dude(we were colonised by the British and we still use their spelling)... The American spelling is "major" but l can't use that just because I use an American autocorrect-programmed device.
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol but that tag big sha.

Only that tag alone fit chase men weh no get liver from her. Wizkid baby mama!

Women make una de taka easy. This world we men scarce you fit go lock yourself with all his fame chasing and start blaming others.

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Mydazz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
So na this picture with big melons dey trend,....... Issokay
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by rico73(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
jaytexwnr:

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wat kind of manager fvcks her client? You be baby mama jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
LMAO

You should have thought about this b4 now.

Who knew you b4 your allowed wizzy to fvck nd pregnant You? Old hag with the fakest titties.

As his manager, you went soo low with no shame at all to fvck an irresponsible kid who's career you were managing cos of $$$ change and gucci - selfish gain and now you are looking for recognition/ accolade for hardwork. Lmao

Wait, you will get it when Jesus come cos even at 80 years old, na wizzy baby mama be your tag.

Manager with zero work ethics.

Only God know how manager people you don fvck in the guise of managing their careers.

1 Like

Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
I understand the context on which she is replying. It adds up.

However, I don't support this babymama or babydaddy stuff. It is best and most respectable to put a ring on it! cool cool cool cool
Re: Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Meta one kobo ni obo now.

Just have money.

We all know.

Third mainland express.

Spread wide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.