Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

As An Intelligent Person, You Need To Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want - American - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As An Intelligent Person, You Need To Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want - American (405 Views)

Self-discovery; Envisioning The Person You Want To Become / How To Be An Intelligent Student In School (7 Great Tips) / To Be A Successful Person You Have To Follow These 20 Philosophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As An Intelligent Person, You Need To Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want - American by Jennifermh: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
A video of an American man speaking about Nigeria is currently trending on social media.

In the video, a white man seen being interviewed by a Nigerian journalist made some remarks about Nigeria. Though the things the man said are quite bitter to swallow, a lot of Nigerians have pointed out that his words are not far from the truth.

He said:

Everything that I've ever heard about Nigeria... If you don't open your pocket and pay off everyone, from the lowest to the highest, you don't get anything done.

And I've read Nigerian artists, I mean writers, and they all seem to say that.

Also, now in Nigeria, if you are an intelligent Nigerian, you need to get out of that country if you want to get ahead. Because the powers that be there want to hold everybody down, especially women and especially intelligent people.

Watch the video below.

Source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/as-an-intelligent-person-you-need-to-get-out-of-nigeria-if-you-want-american-man/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: As An Intelligent Person, You Need To Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want - American by cyrus2: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
nawa ooh

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It / Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours / Make 50$ weekly simply by submitting mails! And over 300$ monthly with chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.