Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Crazylite & Crazydoge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crazylite & Crazydoge (934 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Claim your free LTC & Doge now!
Crazylite!,CrazyDoge! – Best LTC & Doge faucet – claim every 15 minutes, 20% referral commission, up to 50% Seniority Bonus, comfortable interface without annoying popup ads.
https://www.crazylite.net/?r=LZNecjFJh8vPMRxkcKD5rTbLeaJCyLKqBW

https://www.crazydoge.net/?r=DLuDwzDrshfpuyD3iLCe6R2T1ommSWVjDF

Payment to FH
see payment proof>>>

1 Share

Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Save the date! 10x on every claim this coming sunday, 19th August from 12noon - 3pm cool this is happening now!!!! The time zone is km and of confusing, you should key in now.

1 Share

Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by Khaytunechi: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
LockDown69:
Save the date! 10x on every claim this coming sunday, 19th August from 12noon - 3pm cool

Wow you still doing these
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Wow you still doing these
yap! still on the grind smiley
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by Khaytunechi: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
LockDown69:
yap! still on the grind smiley
Lol well done. Got busy with academics.. Dyou fancy airdrops??
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Lol well done. Got busy with academics..
Dyou fancy airdrops??
i havent' given it a shot before,please enlighten me.
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by Khaytunechi: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
LockDown69:
i havent' given it a shot before,please enlighten me.

I think it's your kind of thing. You perform simple tasks online for tokens which you'll get to convert much later into crypto coins.. These tasks include just registering and referring and sharing on social platforms..

Most airdrops are junks but with the right guidance you'll make a lot In the long run..

It's important you're on telegram to enjoy this. Na there airdrops de flow pass.

You can use Google to search for more on this too.. Airdrops ICO
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by Achimaechi(m): 4:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Where can i get a secured litcoin and dogecoin address?
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Khaytunechi:

I think it's your kind of thing. You perform simple tasks online for tokens which you'll get to convert much later into crypto coins.. These tasks include just registering and referring and sharing on social platforms..

Most airdrops are junks but with the right guidance you'll make a lot In the long run..

It's important you're on telegram to enjoy this. Na there airdrops de flow pass.

You can use Google to search for more on this too.. Airdrops ICO
OK thanks for the info, will look it up.
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Achimaechi:
Where can i get a secured litcoin and dogecoin address?
get a coinpayments wallet, you will get LTC,doge... and many more addresses to various coins, the link is in my signature.
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hi peeps, how's it going? Hope great

Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
LockDown69:
Save the date! 10x on every claim this coming sunday, 19th August from 12noon - 3pm cool
Hope y'all looking forward to this. I can't wait!... cool
Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just want to keep you up to speed on upcoming... CrazyEvents! grin if you're new to this and want join in to build a portfolio, hope onboard. Link is in the original post

1 Share

Re: Crazylite & Crazydoge by LockDown69(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2018
So its on! It's ending by 1pm Nigerian time. Claim x10 litoshi's every 15 min. Before it ends enjoy.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cryptoviva / TBC International Tradefair / Hackers Steal $40 Million Worth Of Bitcoin In Massive Security Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.