Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad (3868 Views)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chef Chioma, Steps Out In See-Through Top (Photo) / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by celebgistz: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Chef Chioma has once again showed that she can handle any troll that comes her way amidst dating one of the most successful singers in Africa, Davido.

The Chef who took to her Instagram page to share some photos of her tantalizing vegetable salad that will make you droll was quickly attacked by a female follower who exclaimed that she can never eat the salad.

Well Chioma has replied the troll in an epic as seen below;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-2hmxRZ1ytxY/W3LBH8Cb-dI/AAAAAAAAAOI/sL97fpO2FWQDgLqF9auQ6gxQ4wYsdnu2gCLcBGAs/s1600/chef%2Bchioma%2B3.JPG[/img]

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-epic-response-to-a-lady-who-mocked-her-vegetable-salad/
cc lalasticlala
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by greatman2810: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
lol grin
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Tamarapetty(f): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Row row row your boat, gently down the stream grin

9 Likes

Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Waakanda: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
That's why Davido won't leave the lady. She's an asset; beauty plus brain smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Not everything is an attack biko
With everybody their taste bud
She shld go and correct davido ...lol. Everybody knows he can't spell so well

5 Likes

Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by loverboys: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Salad looks good
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by giftedheart1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
op, is that all?
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Davidfash10000: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Alaadin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Taste of onions and avocado together undecided
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by graciously03(f): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
hmmm...they wants to start eating like the with too...everything row...oh sorry raw
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by celebgistz: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Alaadin:

grin grin
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by swagguElite(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Nothing Epic here bro ... it would hv been epic if she actually sang the way Tamarapetty just did.
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na animal won eat am

1 Like

Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by ybalogs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
- How was your job interview yesterday?
- Well, I entered the office, found a man sitting on a large black leather chair with feet resting on the table.... He pointed towards his laptop, asked me to take it and go outside, then come back and try to sell him the laptop...he thought himself as actor Leonardo Di Caprio of "The Wolf of Wall Street" movie..
So I took the laptop and left.

- Left...!! Then what?
- Nothing! 30 minutes later he called me up, begging me to return his laptop to him 'cause all his work and important documents were in it. So I asked him: "Will you buy it??"

3 Likes

Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by ybalogs(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, life is but a dream...Again

1 Like

Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Lirqur: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Waakanda:
That's why Davido won't leave the lady. She's an asset; beauty plus brain smiley

Oh so properly correcting a spelling of "row" to "raw" = Brains? grin grin grin
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by rex444(m): 5:41am On Aug 15, 2018
All am seeing is cherry tomato....mk she register for masterchef competition like we have done in d past
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Seunnzy(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2018
i hate row tomato like kilode Raw*
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Bluezy13(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Alaadin:

You didn't read the "dressing" enclosed in parenthesis
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by Deckline(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Merrily,merrily,merrily,merrily, abeg complete the song for me embarassed embarassed
Re: Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad by pizzylee(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
grin she will learn to mind her biz

(1) (Reply)

10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin Girlfriend (meme Collection) / Who is Taaooma / taaooma / biography my boyfriend brought me into comedy / 2face Idibia's Wife, Annie Pregnant; #2 Baby On The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.