Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month (2211 Views)

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / Ten Businesses You Can Start With Just 20,000 Naira That Can Yield Millions / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by nonhuman(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
good morning fellow nairalanders, I have some money lying helplessly in my account and I think its wise to invest it

please, I need a working business that I can invest in , that will yield profit in no distant time

I know we have a lot of intellectuals and experienced nairalanders on business

thank you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crypto Trading. It is the new blood money now. And with that capital of yours within one month you are already a millionaire.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Dacronym(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
nonhuman:
good morning fellow nairalanders, I have some money lying helplessly in my account and I think its wise to invest it

please, I need a working business that I can invest in , that will yield profit in no distant time

thank you
Msg me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Medallion500: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for that.. Please can you shade more light on crypto trading.. Am interested
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by seglabsy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
CALL MANIFOLD RETURNS ON 08032432089 AND INVEST YOUR MONEY WITH US AND BE GETTING 10% MONTHLY.WE BUY AND SELL DOLLAR.IT IS A LINK WHICH ONLY BANK KNOWS.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by sseunth(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Franchise
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Decypher:
Crypto Trading. It is the new blood money now.
And with that capital of yours within one month you are already a millionaire.
lies undecided

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Decypher:
message me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by naijanative: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
In all things avoid stuff like "crypto trading, forex trading, binary options". They are all gambling and some platforms outright scam.

Now, it depends if this is a side hustle or business you'll manage yourself.

For offline businesses, consider services like laundry or hair salon (though your capital is on the low side). Just install cheap cctv hooked up online and monitor whatever is going on. Nobody will cheat even when you're not there.

If you're interested in online business, why not sell on Jumia or Konga? You can buy stuff cheaply from China or even Aba or Onitsha and sell. You can have your personal store while selling on Konga et al.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Medallion500:
Thanks for that.. Please can you shade more light on crypto trading.. Am interested
if you are interested drop your whatsapp no. you will be added to the trading platform where you will be lectured and educated on crypto trading. it will now be left for you to join the current training batch for a registration fee of 15000 naira. you will be trained and at the same be receiving highly accurate dynamic signals from the boss which will change your financial status.
And other free bies
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
agarawu23:
lies undecided
Keep on wallowing in ignorance brother. drop your whatsapp no. let me add you to the platform so you can experience and feel raw wealth in it's finest state
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
eosigwe:
message me
drop your whatsapp no
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by naijanative: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Decypher:
Keep on wallowing in ignorance brother. drop your whatsapp no. let me add you to the platform so you can experience and feel raw wealth in it's finest state
Take your trash outta here. Why would you want to help others if you're making good money from your cryto trading trash? The only reason, your system is trash and the real money you make is by training people on the loser platform. Why crypto is okay, online crypto trading is speculative or outright gambling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by engrhauwa: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
nonhuman:

thank you

�We have long passed the era of ponzi and get rich quick schemes where people get to lost millions of naira in such ventures....���

�We have gone back to the drawing board to a business of team building, a business we can transfer to our children, a registered business with physical offices all over the globe, a business you can invest in and sleep with your two eyes closed, a business you can start with as low as 2,000 naira....���

�Join our group for more info about this business �

https:///F2HWgi1HOn7LNw9o475u0j
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Decypher:
drop your whatsapp no
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by nonhuman(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Decypher:
you can add me on WhatsApp 08061182520,
email nonsobrowny@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by nonhuman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
engrhauwa:

�We have long passed the era of ponzi and get rich quick schemes where people get to lost millions of naira in such ventures....���

�We have gone back to the drawing board to a business of team building, a business we can transfer to our children, a registered business with physical offices all over the globe, a business you can invest in and sleep with your two eyes closed, a business you can start with as low as 2,000 naira....���

�Join our group for more info about this business �

https:///F2HWgi1HOn7LNw9o475u0j

my dear your web is invalid, could it be a proof of scam
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
naijanative:

Take your trash outta here. Why would you want to help others if you're making good money from your cryto trading trash? The only reason, your system is trash and the real money you make is by training people on the loser platform. Why crypto is okay, online crypto trading is speculative or outright gambling.
For your information it is not my platform. I'm just a student in the platform. Your rants are nothing but music to my ear brother. I'm not forcing you to join. because I gain nothing if anyone joins here. I'm just trying to help people.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by udumosam23(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just kuku give dey get 25k monthly wey be 5% till you decide to get your cash back. No stories, just tell me anytime you need am.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Gentlevin: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
nonhuman:

thank you
A guy said u should stay away from forex, binary options and crypto. Yes I know that many have lost money on forex (I too have lost from there and won't go back there ) but there are some who are making cash there though I won't advise u go for forex.

I prefer binary options ( though I have traded on it in the past around 2012 and lost) but right now, binary options is profitable now because bots are being aloud to trade binary options. So if u can programme a good bot to trade for u, then fine.
I know of a guy that makes between $200 to $250 daily on binary options. As for me, I am looking for someone who has the cash and ready to trade binary options with me. I have my own bot created and ready. Its cash I need for now. I make $150 to $200 on demo. Its better to deposit $500 and above to start and within one week, profit is made.
If I had the cash, I won't bother making it known here.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by nonhuman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gentlevin:
A guy said u should stay away from forex, binary options and crypto. Yes I know that many have lost money on forex (I too have lost from there and won't go back there ) but there are some who are making cash there though I won't advise u go for forex.

I prefer binary options ( though I have traded on it in the past around 2012 and lost) but right now, binary options is profitable now because bots are being aloud to trade binary options. So if u can programme a good bot to trade for u, then fine.
I know of a guy that makes between $200 to $250 daily on binary options. As for me, I am looking for someone who has the cash and ready to trade binary options with me. I have my own bot created and ready. Its cash I need for now. I make $150 to $200 on demo. Its better to deposit $500 and above to start and within one week, profit is made.
If I had the cash, I won't bother making it known here.

please contact me let's talk
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Gentlevin: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
nonhuman:
please contact me let's talk
How do I contact u? Are u on telegram or Whatsapp?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by jetroolowole(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
nonhuman:

thank you
How about investing in Health2Wealth wellness Business? You can make profit instantly. pm me on info@health2wealth.org
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by jetroolowole(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
nonhuman:

thank you
Or better still you can join our RankTribe community. Learn more at https://health2wealth.org/ranktribe
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by khalazi: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Decypher:
if you are interested drop your whatsapp no. you will be added to the trading platform where you will be lectured and educated on crypto trading. it will now be left for you to join the current training batch for a registration fee of 150000 naira. you will be trained and at the same be receiving highly accurate dynamic signals from the boss which will change your financial status.
And other free bies
Lol. Una de make money na im u de charge 150k training. I know alot about crypto... You don't just blow oga. It is a win or lose situation. Yesterday Eth fell to 90k from an All time High of 515k.
Na risk.. @Op if u no wan cry, avoid crypto. Only put what u can afford to lose.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by agarawu23(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
naijanative:

if only the ediot knows my line of business, he won't preach crypto biz to me.

Telling people to register with 150k to learn the trading like money comes like magic trading crypto.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Pentools(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
nonhuman:

thank you

Bros, run away from crypto n forex. I was once in ur shoes and I entered crypto, the xperience was never funny, cus it was hazardous n disastrous(forex too) the way you are sounding more like u have a lot resting on that money hence for the reason, it's not for crypto n forex. There's hidden money in laundry, likewise mini importation n other stuffs, I'm speaking from a bank of experience if u need clearer explanation hesitate not to pm. I'm willingly n readily available to help at no cost cus I once battled similar situation as urs.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by topstone(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Decypher:
For your information it is not my platform. I'm just a student in the platform. Your rants are nothing but music to my ear brother. I'm not forcing you to join. because I gain nothing if anyone joins here. I'm just trying to help people.

Pls add me up to the group.
Whatsapp: 08123313097
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
khalazi:

Lol. Una de make money na im u de charge 150k training. I know alot about crypto... You don't just blow oga. It is a win or lose situation. Yesterday Eth fell to 90k from an All time High of 515k.
Na risk.. @Op if u no wan cry, avoid crypto. Only put what u can afford to lose.
Nooo it's 15k not 150k pls.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by emperorblog(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
hello sir
yoi can venture into mini importation or check my sig for read and see what business to do with the money

contact me for the importation biz
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
agarawu23:
if only the ediot knows my line of business, he won't preach crypto biz to me.

Telling people to register with 150k to learn the trading like money comes like magic trading crypto.
15k not 150k pls. it was a typo. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms / Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / 2 Odd Daily For 10days Free On ZOOM 12 FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.