Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. (407 Views)

Emergency Business Ideas / Emergency Business Guidance, I Need Help. / Emergency Business Idea/advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, i opened this topic yesterday in the family section bt no reply yet..

pls what business can i start with (1000000)1 million naira? the money it's a none intrest loan and i am going to pay it back after 18 months... patiently waiting for ideas.. thank

ccccc..
PUSKIN
DOMINIQUE
NAIJACUTEE..

1 Like

Re: An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. by FrankTalk1: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
To determine the business that you can do successful basically depends on various factors which include:
- Your business skills
- Your risk appetite
- Where you want to locate the business
- Easy of marketing the product or services you want to sell.

Do not rush into anything, take out your time to study any idea also make sure that you put everything needed to succeed in place so as not to loose the your money.

Make sure that you have a good marketing strategy and that there is adequate demand for the product or services. Also ensure that there is adequate security where you wish to set up the business to prevent lossing to robbers.

Now CHECK OUT THESE 35 LARGE SCALE BUSINESSES

Also, CHECK OUT THESE 30 MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES.
Re: An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
FrankTalk1:
To determine the business that you can do successful basically depends on various factors which include:
- Your business skills
- Your risk appetite
- Where you want to locate the business
- Easy of marketing the product or services you want to sell.

Do not rush into anything, take out your time to study any idea also make sure that you put everything needed to succeed in place so as not to loose the your money.

Make sure that you have a good marketing strategy and that there is adequate demand for the product or services. Also ensure that there is adequate security where you wish to set up the business to prevent lossing to robbers.

Now CHECK OUT THESE 35 LARGE SCALE BUSINESSES

Also, CHECK OUT THESE 30 MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES.
thanks very much sir, i am currently in Abj at the moment, someone adviced me to go into selling of clothes or this new rubber shoes and sandals that looks like leathers.. The person started with 290k last year and she makes up to 90k now as a profit at the end of every month, she has also rented another shop close to her own...

so if i don't get any better option then i might give it a trial...
Re: An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. by eddychukwu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, i opened this topic yesterday in the family section bt no reply yet..

pls what business can i start with (1000000)1 million naira? the money it's a none intrest loan and i am going to pay it back after 18 months... patiently waiting for ideas.. thank

ccccc..
PUSKIN
DOMINIQUE
NAIJACUTEE..

Contact me via my signature let's talk more.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To List 40% Shares On Stock Exchange / Hotel To Lease In Ibadan / Nairalanders Save A Brother From Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.