Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55626 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by chiedozie198100: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari should just hand over to osibanjo n go to HELL

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by onyxo76(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
yes, yes, yes, yes,...this is the best news so far this week....where is that bros called shogunle...?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by ofwest47(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thank you Oshinbajo the harassment and extortion of SARS is just too much this happens all over the country including Oyo State.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by lonelydora: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
aragonchuks:
IF I SEE SARS ON THE ROAD NOW !!! grin

Don't go and die for nothing oo
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by chuks34(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
aragonchuks:
IF I SEE SARS ON THE ROAD NOW !!! grin
ur signature gat me bro grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adebowale89:

what's your point gan gan? you're just beating around the bush. every Nigerians have rights to come out and contest then it's left for Nigerian to decides. who are you to speak for all tribes?

My point is this country is too divided for its own good.

We are so polarized it's crazy!

And guess what?

That's his the politicians want it and they are working haaaarrrd to keep it that way.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by legalwealth(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Clue147:

Yahoo boyz! Don't be miopic in ur thinking wen this worms became familiar with yahoo boyz de turned out on the public ......yahoo boyz always have their way with these idiots ......its about u

You are damn right! Imagine a yahoo boy was nabbed by SARS and he confidently replied them that he is a yahoo boy when he was asked the kind of job he does.

He later settled them and I was like wehdone and kontinu SARS! !!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by lathrowinger: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
First time in nairaland to see all comments positive without any opposition. Wow. What a nice move...
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Angelovic96: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please president buhari should not come back again, let the Acting presido continue the good work, I can't imagin this happing wow!
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Turantula(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Akabuking:
osibanjo, may you come into power the same way Gej came into power.
Amen
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by brainhgeek(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
This man is one reason why I will rush for my PVC tomorrow if he is running for presidency. He remains the most sensible of all politicians in this era.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Turantula:

Amen

I reject that......it will never come to pass.

Cc

Akabuking
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
brainhgeek:
This man is one reason why I will rush for my PVC tomorrow if he is running for presidency. He remains the most sensible of all politicians in this era.

Because he a yoruba man and ur brother.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Turantula(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I reject that......it will never come to pass.

Cc

Akabuking
Thats why I like head slammers, they never abandon theirs even if he is a known terrorist.
CC CyynthiaKiss
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Aroyehunkayode: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
good move again from the acting president
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by adebayosun02: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
President Oshibajo is an action president!!!
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
All I can say Bubu is a black belt holder in the de-marketing of his administration. He doesn't make moves that are timeous and current. Nigerians rejoice,applaud and appreciate little achievements or anything that resembles advancement or improvement. Nigerians don't usually ask for much.

Bubu has chosen to constantly shoot himself in the foot by remaining lethargic and unconnected to the yearnings of Nigerians.

Osibaba,on the other hand, is swift and armed with an incredible presence of mind.

He feels the pulse of the populace and strikes the bull's eye each time he takes the reins. He makes governance look so easy like eating semo with ogbono soup.

That dude may well be the elixir Nigeria needs to get out of murky waters.

Twale baba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Talknochip(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Words of Reno Omokri in 2016.... Or 17 ; ''Acting President Osinbajo and substantive President Muhamadu Buhari may share a joint ticket, but they dont share a joint brain'' .... Proving to be true again in 2018!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by KangaIye: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yeah....... cool
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ikpongiton: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
it is only in nigeria,where an idiot will be the president,while a super star will be a house boy.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Mrexcell(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has ordered the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, to "overhaul the management and activities" of notorious Police unit, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
Over the past nine months, numerous Nigerians have taken to social media to accuse officers of the unit of several misconducts ranging from harassment, extortion, assault to extra-judicial killings.

In a statement issued by Osinbajo's spokesperson, Laolu Akande, the Acting President ordered the IGP to shut down the unit "with immediate effect".

The statement read, "Following persistent complaints and reports on the activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) that border on allegations of human rights violations, His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN, Acting-President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, has directed the Inspector General of Police to, with immediate effect, overhaul the management and activities of SARS and ensure that any unit that will emerge from the process, will be intelligence-driven and restricted to the prevention and detection of armed robbery and kidnapping, and apprehension of offenders linked to the stated offences, and nothing more."

Details later.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osinbajo-finally-ends-sars-id8724218.html?Echobox=1534251338#utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Ruling nigeria has never been rocket science the problem is the will of the selfish cabals that runs nigeria to put the right person in the office.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ikpongiton: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
flames01:
Looks like osinbajo knows what a president should do more than buhari
na today you know..? (we need an old man)
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ikpongiton: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
tayo4ng:
Short man doing great work than his tall master
different between an illiterate and educated man .
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ikpongiton: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
i observe today,from nairalanders comments,that if we have a president that perform well,every nigerians will support him,

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by CioAngels(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
What happens to a man who was asked to move his car forward to contain another car and he said to the woman who told him to keep quiet because it is public road and the woman said she is not stupid and at that point her husband came and asked was happening and the man man pounced on the woman's husband and asked his interest in the matter and next he was to slap the woman's husband who they said told the man, that is very good. To short the story the man inflicted injury on the the woman's husband and also broke his head with a stone, this man was very calm, when a policeman who witnessed the show said the woman's husband was too calm for comfort and at that point the police got to know from his wife that he is a policeman. The fighter sent his lawyer to the police station when he knew who he was. You can imagine what will happen to that man because the very patient man that got beaten is a police SARS. The man's wife also tore the police man's wife. All am saying is that not all SARS are evil. This happened two days ago at agric/isawo road ikorodu
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ikpongiton: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
toluxa1:
Osinbajo is the only good thing in this Government
we need a good man as the president and naija will be okay.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Ikpongiton: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
veeberry:
I WISH OSIBANJO DECAMPS TO PDP. HE IS BETTER THERE. GOOD ONE SIR!
this is not a party thing.it is about a good man.unlike the idiot, that will tell international donors to site all their projects in the north
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by deboysben(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
As an Igbo guy I prefer voting osinbajo than any other person. Buhari should be given sleeping pills in UK till after May 2019.

A good man with good intention to this great nation. God bless you sire

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by saintandsinnerz: 2:20am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
Soothing relief. Nice step towards right direction.
How far, how about your little son? Are you still with that telecommunication company?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by madridguy(m): 4:52am On Aug 15, 2018
No longer with Telecommunication company due to economy palava. I don't have a son yet grin

saintandsinnerz:

How far, how about your little son? Are you still with that telecommunication company?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Awaja(m): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2018
I hope this will be as effective as expected.
This guys have been extremely wicked for Long,abeg prof end Sars.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by brainhgeek(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Because he a yoruba man and ur brother.

As if he is the only Yoruba man in politics. Yes, I am Yoruba but mind you, I do not put tribes before integrity and good governance. My international passport says I am a Nigerian. Not a Yoruba man. Until you stop this tribal, gender and religious bigotry, you wont get things right in this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.