Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Please I Need Advice On Cabbage And Pepper Fertilizer And Chemical Application - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Advice On Cabbage And Pepper Fertilizer And Chemical Application (240 Views)

My 2022 Gift To Tomato And Pepper Farm Owners. / Cabbage And Lettuce Farming / My First Farming Attempt At Maize,okra,egusi Melon And Pepper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On Cabbage And Pepper Fertilizer And Chemical Application by emmybiz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Do anyone knows about fertilizer, pesticides, fugicide application in cabbage and pepper farming?

please, your advice would be highly appreciated.

Names of the fertilizer, fugicide and pesticides and when to apply each.

(1) (Reply)

Castor / Buy Acres Of Land In #ogun State At Just 250k Per Acre / Cassava Tuber For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.