Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (9110 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
PMB AGAIN HAS DONE WHAT GEJ COULD NOT DO

President BUHARI makes another history as he begins the construction of the 85KM Kula - Degema Port Harcourt Road, in the heart of Niger Delta.

This road would service and be a blessing to over 100 communities. I am more than overwhelmed. Buhari is indeed an icon, trailblazing leader for the weak, deprived, oppressed and a game changer.

Those who doubt will soon celebrate it live. I believe in the creative power of vision.

PMB till 2023
God bless Mr President.

Mynd44, OAM4J

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by tech18: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
A very nice development .

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari !!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by alizma: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
this is one government that has being working in every part of the country not minding the fact that our oil revenue which is still the major source of income to this country has dropped yet some people want criminals to return to power and high Jack our national treasury again. that won't happen, not again.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Shukuakukobambi: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
wow!! This will be nice. I guess it falls under NDDC or niger delta ministry.

Good one

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Nbote(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Now I get it... Dis zombie is d BMC in charge of campaign gimmicks.. Those photos look very familiar

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Lot13(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Well done, Mr President.

History already have much good things to say about you.

Sai Baba!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by dokunbam(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
tech18:
A very nice development .

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari !!

cheesy

Learn how to harness the full potentials of social media and take your business to the next level

Call for free consultation

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nbote:
Now I get it... Dis zombie is d BMC in charge of campaign gimmicks.. Those photos look very familiar

Why not make yourself useful by trying to disprove the OP.

Those photos and facts were sent directly to my by a Buharist who lives in Port Harcourt. He took the pictures himself.

Go and bring your own pictures that look familiar

I dey wait

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by 9jaArea: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
The reason i've voted PMB since 2003, same reason i will still vote for him in 2019.
Whoever succeeds PMB should retain Fashola as the minister of works if it is not Fash himself.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nbote:

Butterflyleo is the new head honcho for Nairaland section of the BMC. I like him because he is educated and very friendly. I am just not happy that he’s lending his intellect to such an ignoble cause like Buhari. It is well sha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by mycar: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good development but where is the mr. president?
Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Butterflyleo is the new head honcho for Nairaland section of the BMC. I like him because he is educated and very friendly. I am just not happy that he’s lending his intellect to such an ignoble cause like Buhari. It is well sha.

Lmao you this guy.

I am lending my voice to truth and I am no head huncho but just one out of millions of other voices who are fellow buharists.

Stop making things up in your head.

You call buhari ignoble but here he is bringing access roads to 100+ communities in the Niger Delta who have been denied access roads in previous administrations.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao you this guy.

I am lending my voice to truth and I am no head huncho but just one out of millions of other voices who are fellow buharists.

Stop making things up in your head.

You call buhari ignoble but here he is bringing access roads to 100+ communities in the Niger Delta who have been denied access roads in previous administrations.

What about the thousands of Christians Buhari has killed and the millions of southern homes he has destroyed with his economic policies? Why don’t you spare a thought for millions of Nigerians under the jack boot of Buhari?

I know that in your Christian heart, you know the truth that Nigeria deserves better than a Jihadist as President. I pray the Holy Spirit touches your heart to repent just like Apostlr Paul in the Bible—and ditto for Pastor Osinbajo.

God will save Nigerians.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by quickberry(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
In Buhari we trust

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

What about the thousands of Christians Buhari has killed and the millions of southern homes he has destroyed with his economic policies? Why don’t you spare a thought for millions of Nigerians under the jack boot of Buhari?

I know that in your Christian heart, you know the truth that Nigeria deserves better than a Jihadist as President. I pray the Holy Spirit touches your heart to repent just like Apostlr Paul in the Bible—and ditto for Pastor Osinbajo.

God will save Nigerians.

You really need to stop with this nonsense. Which "Christians" did buhari kill?

Have you blocked your mind to the fact that Muslims have also been killed in Nigeria?

Equity demands you speak from a position of fairness and not from a bigoted mindset .

You are bigoted and have chosen to allow religious and ethnic sentiments cloud your true sense of judgement.

Buhari did not kill any Christian. Indeed he did not kill any Nigerian ever since he came into power.

In law, there is what is known as DEADLY FORCE when such situations warrant it. Would you blame him over the often show of unprofessionalism shown by law enforcement or military?

Did he sit with them and order them to go and kill same way Obasanjo ordered those who massacred the ones in Odi?

Have I heard you say anything about that?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Shukuakukobambi: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

God will save Nigerians.

Why do you keep singing this shameful song? Which thousands of chriistians did buhari kill?

In 2014, 55 massob were killed and dumped in Ezzu river, why have you not accused Jonathan of killing southern christians?

Thousands of Muslims were killed up north under Jonathan, when are you going to accuse him of killing Muslims?

What's the nonsense about repenting? PDP of your dear fayose is going to field a northern Muslim too, is that also a sin you should repent from?

Buhari has plenty faults you can nail him on other than
this hopeless campaign you're on. Stop propaganda, it's idiotic

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You really need to stop with this nonsense. Which "Christians" did buhari kill?

Have you blocked your mind to the fact that Muslims have also been killed in Nigeria?

Equity demands you speak from a position of fairness and not from a bigoted mindset .

You are bigoted and have chosen to allow religious and ethnic sentiments cloud your true sense of judgement.

Buhari did not kill any Christian. Indeed he did not kill any Nigerian ever since he came into power.

In law, there is what is known as DEADLY FORCE when such situations warrant it. Would you blame him over the often show of unprofessionalism shown by law enforcement or military?

Did he sit with them and order them to go and kill same way Obasanjo ordered those who massacred the ones in Odi?

Have I heard you say anything about that?

For some inexplicable reason, I just like you as a person(no homo). You are very intelligent and hardworking for one who supports Buhari. Maybe it’s because you are a Christian. But I am not happy you would associate yourself with Buhari. He is the main problem of the nation. All western nations have secret dossiers of his material and moral support for Jihadist groups in Nigeria but you think we just hate Buhari for no reason. Prior to his ascension to the Presidency in 2015, Nigerians had reservations about him, and he hasn’t proven us wrong with his lopsided appointments, support for Miyetti Allah and Muric, and his fatal economic policies targeted at southern Christians.

For the life of me, I can’t imagine why you should support him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Why do you keep singing this shameful song? Which thousands of chriistians did buhari kill?

In 2014, 55 massob were killed and dumped in Ezzu river, why have you not accused Jonathan of killing southern christians?

Thousands of Muslims were killed up north under Jonathan, when are you going to accuse him of killing Muslims?

What's the nonsense about repenting? PDP of your dear fayose is going to field a northern Muslim too, is that also a sin you should repent from?

Buhari has plenty faults you can nail him on other than
this hopeless campaign you're on. Stop propaganda, it's idiotic

In order to signal then fact that Buhari is the problem, why don’t Nigerians hate the other northern Muslim candidates? Atiku might be seen to be corrupt but is a liberal Muslim who will run an inclusive, all encompassing Government. We have left the issue of Buhari for God and the international community to decide. Millions of Nigerians will not be rendered useless because certain people want a Jihadist in power.

Se won fi iya ati ise seyin ni? Are you not tired of Buhari’s failed economic policies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

For some inexplicable reason, I just like you as a person(no homo). You are very intelligent and hardworking for one who supports Buhari. Maybe it’s because you are a Christian. But I am not happy you would associate yourself with Buhari. He is the main problem of the nation. All western nations have secret dossiers of his material and moral support for Jihadist groups in Nigeria but you think we just hate Buhari for no reason. Prior to his ascension to the Presidency in 2015, Nigerians had reservations about him, and he hasn’t proven us wrong with his lopsided appointments, support for Miyetti Allah and Muric, and his fatal economic policies targeted at southern Christians.

For the life of me, I can’t imagine why you should support him.

One thing I love doing is never to attach sentiments to truth. Truth should be able to stand alone if indeed it is true.

From day one I told you I am a christian despite your hatred toward me when you thought I was a Muslim and I told you I am on the side of truth and not the emotional blackmail you and your likes so love pushing out there.

For example you talk about lopsided appointments in his administration and I just laugh at your garbage in garbage out comment because it shows you never carry out your own research but rather swallow anything you are told.

Attached is the list of FG appointments . show me the lopsidedness found therein. According to the list of 157, South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

If you believe "western nations" have a secret dossier on him which shows his support for jihadists wouldn't that be totally stupid coming from you since he was the one who made USA change their position about selling weapons to Nigeria and they agreed to do so. Something your GEJ could not do.

If USA who are anti terrorists can sell to Buhari then where did you dig out your so called western countries with dossier on him from?

I work with facts and not emotions. Something you should learn to do.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by SternProphet: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is very very significant. For some of us from the SW who have worked in that area before. This is HUGE. Jonathan, see your useless life....

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Shukuakukobambi: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

In order to signal then fact that Buhari is the problem, why don’t Nigerians hate the other northern Muslim candidates? Atiku might be seen to be corrupt but is a liberal Muslim who will run an inclusive, all encompassing Government. We have left the issue of Buhari for God and the international community to decide. Millions of Nigerians will not be rendered useless because certain people want a Jihadist in power.

You're a hypocrite. Is the Atiku you're supporting a Christian? Or is there a milder hell for polygamous Muslims who have a propensity to steal? Even OBJ the god of PDP has sworn Atiku to failure. As you hate buhari and love Atiku, that's how some love buhari and hate Atiku. Democracy is a game of numbers and the highest scorer WINS!! What's with all these stupid and childish blackmail? You that IBB is vetting candidates for thinks you have the moral standing to criticize?

Let elections come, if buhari loses, congratulations to PDP and whoever wins

Se won fi iya ati ise seyin ni? Are you tired of Buhari’s failed economic policies?

Gbe enu e soun jare. Ki lon so ton dun lenu e? angry

I and 3 of my siblings made the biggest advancement of our lives and careers between 2015 and 2017 and even just now, I just received an alert of a deal that was made possible through Fayemi and his initiative in solid minerals. Ogbeni, buhari and Osinbajo years have been favourable to me. I feel for those who lost but that's how thousands lost jobs in banks under Yaradua and GEJ between 2009 - 2012 or you don't know thousands lost jobs after CBN and AMCON brought the hammer?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
SternProphet:
This is very very significant. For some of us from the SW who have worked in that area before. This is HUGE. Jonathan, see your useless life....

You are hausa fulani and not yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're a hypocrite. Is the Atiku you're supporting a Christian? Or is there a milder hell for polygamous Muslims who have a propensity to steal? Even OBJ the god of PDP has sworn Atiku to failure. As you hate buhari and love Atiku, that's how some love buhari and hate Atiku. Democracy is a game of numbers and the highest scorer WINS!! What's with all these stupid and childish blackmail? You that IBB is vetting candidates for thinks you have the moral standing to criticize?

Gbe enu e soun jare. Ki lon so ton dun lenu e? angry

I and 3 of my siblings made the biggest advancement of our lives and careers between 2015 and 2017 and even just now, I just received an alert of a deal that was made possible through Fayemi and his initiative in solid minerals. Ogbeni, buhari and Osinbajo years have been favourable to me. I feel for those who lost but that's how thousands lost jobs in banks under Yaradua and GEJ between 2009 - 2012 or you don't know thousands lost jobs after CBN and AMCON brought the hammer?

Kashimawo ni oro Buhari ati ibo odun 2019. I am positive something out of the ordinary will emerge and stop Buhari in his tracks. You cannot kill people because they choose to worship God in another way and go scot free.

We are here. I won’t argue any further.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Let's assume he is Hausa Fulani . you claimed the FG made lopsided appointments and from what I have posted our region the South west got the lion share.

Plus his being Hausa Fulani has nothing to do with anything same way the approval for this road construction had nothing to with those living in those 100+ communities who would benefit from the road being Christians.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Kashimawo ni oro Buhari ati ibo odun 2019. I am positive something out of the ordinary will emerge and stop Buhari in his tracks. You cannot kill people because they choose to worship God in another way and go scot free.

Right about now you totally disgust me. Jesus would be proud of you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Shukuakukobambi: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

There he goes again. Won fi omugo se e ni? angry

So a true Yoruba cannot have his own mind but must follow you because.......?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Shukuakukobambi: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

A times I get angry with the way you talk then all of a sudden, I start laughing because I start thinking you're clowning cheesy

Buhari has made me angry because of his docility and nonchalance about the herdsmen crises. It's the same way I felt about GEJ and the BH matter. Then his naivety at the game called politics. Fayose impeached his speaker and deputy just a month after taking over and with only 7 house members. OBJ would never had allowed Bukola Saraki to spend 2 months after his manner of becoming SP. Infact, he wouldn't have tried it.

If buhari loses in 2019, the world won't end my brother. Relax wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by resurgent2019: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Let's assume he is Hausa Fulani . you claimed the FG made lopsided appointments and from what I have posted our region the South west got the lion share.

Plus his being Hausa Fulani has nothing to do with anything same way the approval for this road construction had nothing to with those living in those 100+ communities who would benefit from the road being Christians.

Butterflyleo, you and I cannot fight despite our ideological differences.

I would want us both to be in watchful observance and see how God works.

Olohun o’nshe Oba Ika.
Re: Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. by Butterflyle0: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Butterflyleo, you and I cannot fight despite our ideological differences.

I would want us both to be in watchful observance and see how God works.

Olohun o’nshe Oba Ika.

The God I serve and the God I know works with the Just and true and the upholder of the strength for the weak. Something PMB has proven to be over and over again but your hate filled Godless mind would never see this.

I sought the face of God prior to 2015 before I cast my vote and God showed me that I should stand with PMB and that he has an assignment to accomplish and he will not stop and nobody would be able to stop it from happening.

And from 2015 till date I have always been his supporter. I told you this a few days ago and I repeat it now.

Nobody would be able to stop PMB until he either accomplishes his God given assignment or properly sets it on a course that cannot be altered any longer.

You can write it down

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sections 144; 145 And 146 Of The 1999 Constitution: How Relevant? / Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, / FOI Not Binding On States- Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.