Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,962 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! (696 Views)

NOI Appointments: Compensation For Ruining Nigeria's Economy (must Read) / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation / Please Stop Senators And Reps From Ruining Nigeria Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by mistermm(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2010
This is ex president Obasanjo sleeping at a function he attended recently in the South West of Nigeria. Look at him sleeping so peacefully while Nigeria is almost a dead country,thanks to him!

Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by dustydee: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2010
sleeping beauty. :d
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by banom(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2010
Sleep or not, OBJ is the best guy that ever ruled this country, i have my respect for him.
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2010
@OP,

Must you guys create topics or reply to threads just to increase your post counts? angry.

Whoever handed that fable to you that OBJ ruined Nigeria is demented just the way you are. angry
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by mistermm(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2010
@ilugunboy

he that wears the shoe knows where it hurt, I know you have so much post, Have you been awarded?lol
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by mistermm(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2010
@ilugunboy

If you have a taste of what Obasanjo Administration did to my Family regarding FCT Land issue, I am sure you would have comiited Suicide, I dont blame you anyway, You are in Somali or whatever you call it, and you are making noise, BOMBACLAT
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by chiogo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
banom:

Sleep or not, OBJ is the best guy that ever ruled this country, i have my respect for him.
Abeg with that crap!!

Typical Nigerian mentality, celebrating mediocrity. Too bad, his best wasn't good enough.  angry
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by banom(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
chiogo:

Abeg with that crap!!

Typical Nigerian mentality, celebrating mediocrity. Too bad, his best wasn't good enough. angry

i would have replied you, but that will be a waste of precious time.
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by slap1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
banom:

Ur back-side need to be yakubued for uttering this poo.
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by chiogo(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
banom:

i would have replied you, but that will be a waste of precious time.
You already did without realizing it, which makes you more clueless than before.  smiley
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
I just wonder how his wife sleeps with him without summing up enough courage to suffocate him with a pillow.
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by KennyG6(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
the people who put nigeria on its knees are out there yet some people are coming on here to blame OBJ,
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2010
@mistermm.

Sorry for your personal misfortune under OBJ presidency, but am sure your family must have committed a sort of infraction - probably distorting the Abj masterplan.

However been that is it may, your personal hatred that clouded your reasoning is not enough to come and start tpying away jargon here on N/L.

BtW, you don't need to join the league of people that uses abusive words to respond to or intimidate others here.

Move on in life and stop sucking about a dude that hardly knows you exist.
Re: Sleeping After Ruining Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
OBj ruined Nigeria and put us back at least 30years!!

no doubt about it!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Surely Should Go Buy This: Check It Out Seriously / Breaking News: Acn Wins: Supreme Court Dissolves Illegal Osun Pdp.lgs,: / Capitalism Sucks. Chase Bank Has Enacted ' Taking $12 Monthly For Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.