Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Want To Start A Business? Attend The "Real-World MBA Program" For FREE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start A Business? Attend The "Real-World MBA Program" For FREE! (246 Views)

SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / Mba Forex Is Under Attack / The Real Slay Queens (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Business? Attend The "Real-World MBA Program" For FREE! by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
* This is not your regular MBA Program offered by Universities, where you'll be taught theories that cannot be applied in the real world.

Here, I'm going to be drawing from my experience as a business owner and consultant to teach you the real stuff, things you cannot learn in a business school, because majority of the lecturers there are not business owners and do not know what it actually takes to run a successful business.

I will be covering the following areas:

1. Business Strategy

2. Business Management

3. Human Resources Management

4. Marketing Communications

5. Marketing Management...

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

>>> READ MORE AT VA PATRICK'S BLOG <<<

(1) (Reply)

. / Business Tools / farming is passion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.